Kind of Bizarre....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kind of Bizarre....

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:09 am

I went into this public place with a couple of people (I remember one specifically was actress Molly Sims, who used to be a covergirl model and played on t.v. show Las Vegas). I departed quickly from the group to go into the public restroom. I remember small white dusty fixtures inside (kind of antique), with 'saloon like' door attached in front. I was looking for a place to 'relieve' myself or freshen up. I became anxious because I couldn't find a comfortable place to 'do my thang'. I saw a sprayer (the thing attached to some sinks) and I pulled it out of its socket all the way outside of the bathroom into the open. Suddenly I was naked and squatting over a drainer. My hair was a lot different (can't remember which style but I do remember a colorful scarf standing out). I just wanted to freshen up and put on some new undergarments quickly before my friends left. I think my friends had a look like, "what is she doing?" but then shrugged if off. I wasn't bothered at all by my 'public display' of a statement ( I just had an urgency to get clean).

A flood of people entered into the 'restaurant/bathroom'?. As I said, I was naked, but I think I had little pieces surrounding me so noone got a 'sneak peak' but they could tell I was 'exposed'. Everyone is just staring, amazed at how I'm in the middle of a public area trying to cleanse myself. As I've mentioned before, it's no big deal for me personally, but I guess when everyone else started to look it began to bother me, so I decide to get up and not go ahead with 'washing up'. (I specifically remember a man in the crowd who looked kind of scraggily/gruffy with puffy hair and glasses--I think he had a couple of kids surrounding him; I think he wanted to shield their eyes). I just didn't want to create any 'scene' and I sarcastically said: "okay, since everyone's looking now, can't do what I really want to do, I guess I should go ahead a get up."

I remember seeing my ex with a crowd of young people with their parents sitting around, listening intently to some music in another section of the room. I remember the ex had on a white tshirt. You can really tell he was 'contemplating the lyrics' (his expressions looked alot like 'the thinker' statue) . I guess he wanted the young people to really learn this particular song. I heard a portion of the song by legendary artists BeBe and CeCe Winans (it's their latest hit 'Close to You'):

..."Now no one can [UNDO], I belong [TO YOU], until the end [OF TIME], good to know [YOUR MINE],
Now all I want [TO SAY], till my [DYING DAY], I just want to be close to you."

I was actually impressed and intrigued by this. He always DID want to work with kids. hmmmmm.

Thanks for listening

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top