Bumbble bee nest in the bathroom

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bumbble bee nest in the bathroom

Post by Abigail on Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:57 am

Can you please help me on the confirmation of the interpreetation of thsi dream

It was like I was entering the house where we live and when I entered the sitting room to my surprise the sitting/living room was not painted..I was surprised because all along I knew the house to be painted..I proceeded to the bathroom and the wall between the bathroom and the toilet had a very big crack towards the end where the wall meets with the outside wall of the house. Next to the crack was a huge bumble bee nest made of mud..this nest was very disgusting and very huge for a bumble bee nest...I was disgusted by its sight..when I went back to the sitting/living room It was liek the area had been repainted.

When I woke up each time I would think of the bumble bee nest I saw in the dream I would be disgusted because it was not a good sight at all.

May the Spirit of God show you the meaning as He used to do with Daniel.

Abigail

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bumbble bee nest in the bathroom

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:35 am

Abigale,

I do not interpret per say but give my thoughts. I pray they are helpful for discernment.

When I think of the house I think of our own temple. Especially since you said it was your house. I think the Lord may be showing you that although you are born again there may be some areas that need repair. Of course he is the carpenter and can fix all that. Some of these areas may be cracks in our spiritual wall or unpainted spiritual walls that need his special attention. I think he is sharing with you the need and that he will restore it. The repainting of the wall. I think being disgusted is just because we can't believe it to be that way in us and that bothers us. I pray this is of help to you.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Abigail on Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:38 pm

Thank you Connie for your thoughts, I appreciate it. I will certainly take it into consideration and allow the Holy Spirit to search me so that I can come to repentence.

Abigail

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:43 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top