Warding off beats and animals

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Warding off beats and animals

Post by Shinobi777 on Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:50 pm

Hi Mia

This is my very first post on your forum and would like to say thank you for taking the time to interpret my dream.

My dream is as follows:

I was in my parents home and had a great sense of fear surrounding me. I looked out the window and saw a group of animals and demonic looking beasts that wanted to come into the house. I knew that I had to ward these creatures off from entering the house.
I quickly rushed to close all the doors and windows in the home. I managed to lock/ close all the doors and windows except for one.
This one particular door, had many locks and latches on it. the animals and creatures were all gathering and wanted to enter the house through this door.I tried to quickly latch and lock all the locks on this door , but all of them jammed. No matter how hard I tired to close the locks, it just wouldn't work...
Suddenly a black panther (or a Jaguar - I don't know the difference..) barged into the house and jumped ontop of me. I wrestled with it and then I woke up.

I woke up pretty disturbed and struggled to fall asleep again.

Shinobi777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warding off beats and animals

Post by Christa on Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:42 pm

Hi there....welcome. I think I have the interpretation to your dream, but please pray for more revelation if it doesn't ring true with you. I'm thinking maybe there's some area of your life that you struggle with. Maybe it's purity, self-control, fear, or anger. And no matter what you do to try and change that within yourself, on your own power, the devil always creeps back in somehow. Once one gets in, the whole pack of panthers can get in. One can do a lot of damage, but a pack of them can truly do a number on you.

I think that God gave you this dream because HE wants to solve this problem for you. He wants to lock this door Himself, deadbolt it, board it up, caulk the seams, and throw away the key. He wants to say, "No devil.......this one's mine!" God is the only one that can permanently change us. In our own power, we spin our wheels. God merely whispers a word and lives are fully transformed....180 degrees.

I was delivered from smoking overnight. In my own power I had cut down drastically, but when my smoking friends were around, I'd light up. I started asking Jesus to heal my mind of "needing" these cigarettes. About two weeks later he gave my friend a dream, she's an athiest and she saw Jesus in her dream trying to fix my smoking problem. She had no clue what the dream meant, I actually interpreted it for her......Jesus spoke to me through my athiestic friend, then he healed me the day she told me the dream! Can you believe that?!

Please, I don't want to offend you if you've been a Christian for years, but if you haven't asked the Holy Spirit to come into your heart, please do....because it's only then that God can start the change in you. I'll be praying for you! Hope this helped you. God bless!

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinobi777 on Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:48 pm

Hi Christa

Sorry for the late reply.

Thank you for your interpretation.I thought the same thing, I just wasn't sure if my interpretation was correct.

last weekend God spoke to me about the issue that I've been experiencing in my life.
My image of God's love has been distored by people's love. After being hurt by alot of people, I started to think that God felt the same way about me. This has been a root problem in my life that only God can heal.

Thank you again for replying to my post.

God Bless

Ryan

Shinobi777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:17 am

Hi Ryan,

I've been a codependent person all my life. It's been a serious flaw. When I actually took a step to live on my own, when I was single, I picked a really rural place to live. I had so much fear and really strange things happened in that place. Seriously...this is going to sound weird, but I would wake up in the middle of the night to a pulling at my legs and a screaming voice (that sounded like my mom's voice) that yelled, "Get up, you're in danger!" So many weird things happened like that that I realized I absolutely needed to start doing warfare on my life....for my life. The devil was trying to break me, starting with my sanity (reducing my sleep by giving me horrific nightmares).

My church friend gave me some anointing oil and I started dabbing the whole house...windows...doors....entrances to rooms. I'd pray over the house that nothing evil or negative would come in and that only the Holy Spirit would reside there. I put a small Bible under my pillow. I'd plead the blood of Jesus over myself and my dreams. I'd ask the Holy Spirit to come rest on me as I slept (So that I could sleep!...I was THAT scared). After about a three week learning curve on how to get my spirit right....I finally got it right! I was finally free of that evil. I don't know if somebody had cursed the house or if they had cursed me, but the curse was gone!

I just want to encourage you that your God is bigger than any voice coming at you saying, "God doesn't love you." God said, "I have loved you with an everlasting love." Claim those words every time you have that little (and I mean little) evil voice whispering that in your ear. It's a lie and it's important that we, as Christians, discern from what is a lie and what is not. The best way to do this is to read the Bible because it's full of God's promises to us. He tells us who we are in Him. We are God's kids....He's deeply in love with us...He's like the best parent in the universe. He has such plans for your life..."to make you prosper."

He loved us so much, that He sent His ONLY SON as a living sacrifice. Before Jesus, people atoned for their sins by sacrificing animals (calves, lambs, kosher animals). It helped them with their lives temporarily, but what Jesus did, atoned for our sins permanently. Before Jesus, we had absolutely no chance to go to Heaven because no matter how many animal sacrifices we did, these animals could never be pure. Jesus was fully pure, the perfect sacrifice. God watched His Son be brutally murdered....the devil laughed all the while, but little did the devil or any person on this earth know that Jesus would be raised from the dead 3 days later. It was the world's best kept secret. God did that because He loved you. He would've even done it if you were the only person on this earth. He sent his Son Jesus (Himself in human form) to pay the price for you.

God bless you Ryan. God loves you so very much and I just want to pray right now for you: Holy Spirit, I ask you to come. Jesus, I pray that you physically touch Ryan's heart right now. Touch his heart with your love. Give Ryan a double portion of love that coats his whole being. We worship you Jesus...we worship you Magnificent Savior. I pray that all of Ryan's senses are completely bombarded by your presence Holy Spirit.....by your love. Thank you Jesus for answering this prayer and that you are the God that heals us, emotions and all. Thank you God for complete restoration in Ryan. Bless him with joy and happiness. Thank you precious Father. Amen.

You are going to do great things for God, I know it!

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinobi777 on Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:17 pm

Hi Christa

Thank you for your kind words.

I can identify with your story. I've experienced similar apparitions. My sister was involved in the occult and it put a very bad curse on my family.
I dabbled too deep into the spiritual side of martial arts and expericing very strange things as well.

It's only by God's grace that we both got freed from bondage and started a new life in Christ Jesus!

Isn't it great to know that you call apon the name of Jesus in any situation and he will rescue us in our greatest time of need?

Thank you for your prayer :-)

Shinobi777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:26 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top