I don't no what this mean can someone help !

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I don't no what this mean can someone help !

Post by Monique on Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:24 pm

I dont remember all of this dream and some parts might be in different places or vice versa

I was in this truck and it looked like a big rig . I was getting out and walked toward the back saw a coat hanging on the truck on the outside and looked around the back of the truck and saw 2 people wearing something with red in it walking back across the street to a white rv and I turned around and I saw a farm tractor . It was like a belt ( one of those big belts on front of the tractor and me and I was trying to pull it out of the water of a ditch. Everytime I would pull it up then it will roll backward and then finally I pulled it up and it was not a tractor anymore it was my daughter(look like me though)They say we look like twins. I took the coat on from the truck and put it around her and I was walking up this house (this house is a where I used to go when I was little to the babysitters) I looked at it and the house was old and this guy was behind us and we was in front of the door and I looked back and it was like he was saying go on. I open the door took about 2 steps in and it looked bad it was dirty and trash all on the floor in the room ahead of me and the room on the left was cleaner but it had alittle light in it but the room ahead of me was dark and stuff was also blowing around on the floor . I was thinking ( he just want me to come in here and clean up his house) I was thinking I aint going no farther and I didn't move .

next

I was in the back yard of this house I think or another house and it looked like a garden or where they was growing things and it was 2 guys there off to a distance and it was like I was trying to make it to them or something. I really don't no but I was going like over these rows and inbetween the rows but it all was muddy and I would go under sometimes and come back up and I was trying to make it slowly then I would see the water hose. I started using water hose to clean myself off and my mom was in this like rooms of some kind and there was a little boy there and my 2 kids I think (cant remember) I was asking my mom for some jell for my hair I was wet and she had a suitecase giving the kids clothes and It didn't look like she wanted to give it to me and she was gone . she wasnt there anymore then I reach and got the jell I think .

I woke up

Monique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I don't no what this mean can someone help !

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:28 am

Hello
I wonder if there is some 'cleansing/renovation' going on in your life currently or will be? Do you think you need to help your daughter in some way get her life together? Do you think you both need cleansing of your relationship or things of your past etc?

please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Monique on Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:00 am

Yes, I do with both of them . I have 2 girls and 17 and 16. I don't dream much about the other either.

I also feel that way about my mother 2 . My whole family really.
I think I am going through a cleansing of alot of bad things that happen to me when I was a child that I held in and things blew up last year. I held alot of stuff in and it hit the fan when I found out some things . I hope that these dreams are a cleansing process for me to move forward without the bad memories and anger.

I just want what I wanted all my life LOVE and I didn't feel I had. I believe my kids feel the same way . I am now learning the LOVE of Jesus. I and not man . Instead of looking for it in my family and friends. I am looking to Jesus. I have to get my kids to do it also and recieve it . So, I am learning.

Thanks for you opinion about it. I just was wandering and hoping it wasnt something bad now.

I Give God all The Glory, Praise The Lord, Lord I Thank You.

Monique

Monique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Is this pertaining to this dream about my mother

Post by Monique on Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:19 am

i have been thinking if this , is pertaining to this dream.

My mom called and want to pay for us to go home for christmas. I told her that I didn't want to travel during the winter. We would always drive home during winter. Well, I told her I didn't want to come . So, She got mad and told the kids that when they get to school to tell the principle that they need to get they homework and stuff and she was leaving school early and to call her when they get out of school and one of them came and told me what she said and I told her no. She say well she tell us not to tell you things but we do. Then She called and didn't say anything about it then. Then next day she said I told the kids to call me and they didn't call me yet like I told them 2. Then later she asked if I was coming and I told her no and she was mad and hung up the phone. Then she start saying she might not be here this summer and she this and that. I have been praying about it. Well if I should go home or not . If you noticed or not she has controll issues . I am not saying I don't either but man.

Now the kids say that I hurt ma feelings and she sad and they wanna ride the train and never been on a train before. It aint nothing wrong with us going home. They would get this and that if we go home. Well if you would read some of my other dreams and you would understand my situation but I love my mother so much. I don't want to go through the drama I am trying to put all that stuff in the past and when or if I go home now it would bring alot of stuff back up and control. Man!!!! Plus alot of other things. I have to get pass alot of things and don't think its a good time to do this right now. We can't even stay in the same house together for more than a week. lol

I would for sure be smoking weed again. I am just being honest. I hope I don't offend anyone. lol

Monique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:57 am

No offense taken Monique. Only you know if you should go back for the holidays and I don't think you really want to go. Once again, I'm going to use my FAVORITE scripture in this season and it's Colossians 3:15 (Amplified Version)..."And let the peace (soul harmony which comes) from Christ rule (act as umpire continually) in your hearts [deciding and settling with finality all questions that arise in your minds, in that peaceful state] to which as [members of Christ's] one body you were also called [to live]. And be thankful (appreciative), [giving praise to God always]."

What this is saying is, peace is your guide. It will tell you the direction to go. If you feel peace about NOT going to your mom's for the holiday then DON'T go. The Holy Spirit is our "inner compass"...He directs us the way we should go by giving us peace or allowing us to feel the LACK of peace when we should not make a move.

If going back there is going to put you around temptations, then don't even give it a second thought. God is able to make your Christmas holiday wonderful right where you are! Remember, Jehovah Jireh is hovering around your home and all that you need is already provided for.

Please pray and tap into that peace girl...it's inside of you!!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Monique on Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:12 am

I needed that . I really did. I thank you soooooo much.

You always help me girl . What you have to say means alot to me.

God Bless

I give God all the Glory, Lord I Thank You .

Monique

Monique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:42 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum