Pentecostal Handshake:

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pentecostal Handshake:

Post by knight63 on Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:58 pm

Last night i had a dream that my brother and i were standing together and one of my intern instructors that i respect, walked past us in a foyer of a church. He was really happy to see us both and he knew that neither one of us had the chance to go home/vacation this summer (in reality) and he felt bad. He then shook both our hands starting with my brother. It was a "Pentecostal Handshake" which means that someone shakes your hand with money in theirs. I managed to see the cash before my brother did and when he shook his hand, it was rolled up and it seemed like a lot of money. Next, the instructor shook my hand and it was the same thing, a rolled up large sum of money.

Here is what i realized about the dream, he had a very large sum of money rolled up and when i shook his hand, i remember grabbing the roll but it was too big to grab it all. In actuality, it seemed as though he was offering me what i could take out of his hand and in the dream i remember trying to get the entire roll of cash with the handshake but could not. I remember that my roll of cash was more than my brothers portion and i had the choice to take it all if i could get my hand on it. The portion that i did manage to grab was in fact, almost the entire roll except a few layers, which i was content with but wanted the entire roll in which offered me.

Thanks,

Jon

knight63

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pentecostal Handshake:

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:39 am

I wonder if God is going to give you a secret "double" (large) blessing that will be surprising (unexpected) when you receive it? I also wonder if you will be unaccepting of it (turn it down?) Pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelywomanofvirtue on Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:22 pm

Same thing i thought desiree.....

lovelywomanofvirtue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by knight63 on Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:00 pm

Thanks Desiree and lovelywomanofvirtue for your input attaining to my dream. I am not sure of the entirety of the dream means but i always like to hear different interpretations.

The background to the dream, my instructor is a person i highly respect and would like to work with in reality and would like to be where he is in the natural and spiritual. What i mean is that i could learn a great deal from him.

One of his gifting is to seek out true leaders and help them develop that in their lives, spiritually and naturally. He is super prophetic/teacher/business man. I have had past dreams and in reality where he has chosen someone over me for a position or ministry opportunities and it felt really hurtful and painful because i was qualified and have served and did the best job in whatever task needed done. In one dream, i was literally known as the "underdog" in which that word was literally used in the dream. I have had dreams where he loved me and i could feel it in the dream and then some dreams where he was distant and far.

However, i do value this person but i do know if this dream means, a literal blessing or that he represents God or an opportunity is coming and i have the choice to take all i can get out of this, which would be a blessing.

Thanks ladies and any further input you receive i would definitely be interested in hearing.

knight63

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:17 pm

as always... welcome sir!!Lol
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:45 am

I believe this dream is about blessings and definately finacial blessings. But it will be only what your hands can hold. you will have exactly what you need and you'll probably want more but you already have your hands full...see what i mean?
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:18 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top