Dream About Destruction

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream About Destruction

Post by Seeker38 on Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:54 pm

HAD A DREAM THAT I WAS CHANGING MY CLOTHES AFTER COMING IN FROM BEING OUT SHOPPING. THE SUN WAS SHINNING THROUGH MY WINDOWS THROUGH THE BLINDS, BEFORE I COULD CHANGE MY CLOTHES GOOD THE SUN WENT DIM AND I BEGAN TO HEAR A STRANGE SOUND. WELL THE WIND BEGAN TO BLOW VERY HARD AND I HEARD A HOWLING SOUND LIKE A FREIGHT TRAIN. I PEAKED OUT MY WINDOW ONLY TO SEE THE TREES SWINGING AND DEBRIS WAS FLYING EVERYWHERE AND UP AGAINST MY WINDOW BUT MY WINDOWS DID NOT BREAK. I BEGAN TO GET TROUBLED BECAUSE I DID NOT KNOW WHAT WAS GOING ON OUTSIDE. I WAS HOME ALONE AND WENT INTO MY HALL WAY AND STAYED THERE. WHEN THE NOISE SUBSIDED I WENT TO MY BACK DOOR WHICH HAD BEEN DAMAGED BY THE WIND AND I SAW A BIG TRACKER TRAILER ABOUT 2 FEET FROM MY HOUSE, IT BEGAN TO FLIP OVER BUT MISSED MY HOUSE BY MAYBE 2 INCHES. I RAN TO THE FRONT OF THE HOUSE AND MY FRONT DOOR WAS DAMAGED ALSO SO I WENT OUTSIDE AND WALKED AROUND MY YARD, ON MY WAY IN MY DOOR OUT OF THE CORNER OF MY EYE I SAW A SNAKE HANGING ON A TREE BRANCH SO I HURRIED IN THE HOUSE AND CLOSED MY DOORS. WHEN I LOOKED OUTSIDE FROM MY WINDOW THERE WERE CARS AND TREES FALLING ALL AROUND MY HOME AND I BEGAN TO PRAISE GOD BECAUSE I HAD JUST WALKED OUT AND CAME BACK IN AND THINGS BEGAN TO FALL AND I DID NOT GET HURT. I PICKED UP MY PHONE TO CALL MY HUSBAND BUT ALL I GOT WAS HIS VOICEMAIL. SO THEN I CALLED MY GRANDPARENTS TO SEE IF THEY WERE OKAY AND ASK THEM WHAT WAS GOING ON. AFTER TALKING TO THEM ON THE PHONE MY HUSBAND WALKED IN THE DOOR AND I GRABBED HIM AND DID NOT WANT TO LET HIM GO. IS THERE ANYTHING TO THIS DREAM?

SEEKER38

Seeker38

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream About Destruction

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:22 pm

Hello Seeker,

As I read your dream, these is the scriptures the Lord gave me: Matthew 7:24-27, "Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: 25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock. 26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand: 27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it." The "rock" is Jesus, the Word of God made flesh...God is showing you ahead of time that the enemy is sending a storm your way. This will personally affect you. It is not revealed in the dream in what way this "storm" will manifest. It could be a literal storm, it could be a spiritual or emotional storm. But regardless, the Lord is showing you that if you will hide yourself in Him, you and your family will remain untouched because God is going to keep you through the storm. I believe the storm is NOT literal, based on the snake that was out in the tree, which is symbolic for Satan, and the other things occurring. The one thing you will need to be aware of is that there will be damage to your door. A door is symbolic of an entrance into your life. I believe THIS is the purpose of the storm. The enemy is coming against you looking for a way in. He can't just come in without cause for the scripture says the curse causeless will not come. (Proverb 26:2, "As the bird by wandering, as the swallow by flying, so the curse causeless shall not come.") So, what he does is he comes against our thought-lives or our emotions...He uses negative circumstances to wear us down so taht we will become weary and let our guards down. Then we allow him entrance because we don't even see him coming. He catches us at a weak moment. God is revealing to you the tactic of the enemy ahead of time. The answer to this is to pray and be watchful. This scripture comes up: 1 Peter 5:8, "Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:" Although God is showing you this ahead of time so that you will not be taken by surprise, do not allow your heart to fear or to be troubled. God has already shown you that you and your husband will come out of this storm unscaithed. Hallelujah!

Blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top