The Counterfeit SHALL NOT prosper.....In The Name of Jesus!!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Counterfeit SHALL NOT prosper.....In The Name of Jesus!!!!!!!

Post by Alexis on Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:57 am

So glad to see this site, not many people I know can interpret Christian dreams and I also don't want to share too much in case I am wrong.
Okay here goes, my story begins from last year really. Had a dream about this guy (couldn't see his face just his body) he was supposedly my boyfriend, at my house in my suite. So I'm talking to him and he is just rubbing me head and not saying anything to me. I keep talking for at least an hour or more and this guy says nothing back to me. Finally, he says to me that I need to go have my hair done. He looks at his watch and says that he has to go. I walk him to his car which was parked across the street (strange seeing that he could have parked in my yard) in the tiny car are about 4-5 very tiny Old ladies in some type of Lodge uniforms. When I saw this I am apaulled and I tell him that I can't beleive that he has these ladies sitting in the heat all that time while he is visiting me. They of course are so kind and they say its no big deal etc. So this guy leaves and thats the end of the dream. This was last year August 08 I had this dream and I remembered it to the letter. Made no sense to me until about november 08 or so when I realized who the person was (a psychologist friend of mine) that would explain the listening and not speaking etc. the tiny car, the body size etc. and by the way we only became aquanted about a month after I had the dream. Of course I develop a tiny crush for him but it doesn't really materialize to anything.
Now meanwhile, another friend surfaces (who I already knew a year earlier) and he and the psyc. guy who I'll call D are really good friends. The othere guy I'll call P. Now P is a priest working in youth ministry and D works with him part time as his assistant. So we all become familiar and friendly.
I had another dream with the two of these men and D was acting his usual crazy and imature self while P was just standing there, no words (and strange enough it took place in my suite AGAIN).

Okay fast forward to this year. January 09. I celebrate my 30th b-day, big party all my close friends I invite. Now by this point I have grown disillusioned with D because he presents himself as so playful, materialistic and uncaring. So he is one of my guest at the party, P was invited but as I said he is a priest possibly preparing for sunday worship and didn't attend. So D who is an attention seeking magnet, gets a lil pissed off because I basically didn't have much to say to him at the party. I welcomed him and continued to mix with my other guest. I think he intended for me to devote ALL of my attention to him, NO WAY. So after the party, he basically wants nothing to do with me and I am fine with that to be honest.
So February P ask me to assist at his parish with some youth activities and I accept. I'll also mention I am a Youth Director at my parish and we all work together at some point. So, I go and assist and D totally ignores me but I am cordial and really just laughing to see how imature this guy can really be. Now P is quite the opposite and I guess he has to be. So we work together and he makes special mention of me to the entire church because of my help and the help of some other youth that I brought along.

March, P and I continue working together on a few other projects, and become even closer. Now before I go on, let me say that I was given a prophetic word last year (MAY 08) of this very thing happening. So I go along and things are progressing nicely. Then my dreams start with P.

Dream #1 he comes up to me (rushing and out of breath) to the top of my stairs to tell me how much he likes me and that he always did etc. (and this takes place at my house AGAIN in my stairwell) When he says all this I just smile and say nothing meanwhile another female (who is significantly younger than him who has a crush on him) is at the bottom of the stairs just watching and she says nothing. After a while we both see her, she storms off and I look at him and say nothing. He goes after her (to deal with the situation). By the way he is a true Man of God so he always tried to maintain a friendly & Godly raport with this young girl.
Dream #2- This time not at my house but we are together in a place that I traveled to in April of this year (St. Augustines Florida-I recognized the buildings). we are there but we are trying to locate a restaraunt to eat. We are having a really nice time, talking laughing etc. Finally end the night with a walk.
Then dream #3 was probably the weirdest I guess. So he and I are both in this house (unfamiliar environment). Now I am not quite sure if I am in the dream or if I am just watching the dream happen. But he is there in a shorts, t-shirt, slippers so obviously its his home. He is conducting a bible study with some persons in the living room and get this part please: He is holding a baby (12-18 mos.) girl. He keeps picking her up and putting her down. I don't recognize ANY of the people in the dream and they were all males, no wowmen. Then the most mind-blowing part to me was the wedding band on his finger that God made sure that I saw in this dream, I mean this thing was glistening almost like it wanted to give me a message.
Dream #4 Kinda sketchy on this one but I recall him writing the #16 on a paper in the dream I was there, he knew I was and as he was writing it he was smiling (like he was trying to send me a message). He wrote it with his left hand (and he's not left handed i checked).

Finally, I dream that I am mad at him and he tries to talk to me and I shun him. Beleive it or not this happened the same week I had the dream.

I did have another dream about D, this time D came around to me (at my house in my suite) and was asking how I was etc. trying to make "small talk". Now while he is doing this, he is looking around to see if he can find "evidence" that P and I are dating. I hide all the "evidence" because I know thats what he is looking for, such a sneaky guy.

Now in reality, I do have a very close and special relationship with P and have strong emotions for him. So what I want to know if God was speaking to me about my future with him or was that just my wishful thinking? As I said, he fits the profile of the prophecy that I received (last year) 100%. And I know about satan's counterfeit which I beleive that D is (he tries to be so much like P its scary). He can't stand the idea of us even talking he ALWAYS interupts and jumps in with some silly statement everytime. Whenever he knows that we have to work together, he magically shows up "to help" uninvited. Its become quite a problem for me as of late and I am sooooo depressed about it. And the thing with P, he is not agressive and I don't see him being rude like I would be and he thinks of it as just all fun but I don't.

I guess the worst part of all of that is that P is being relocated to another city to head another church (same denomination) and you know D is quite glad about that, and I am not because I really love this man.

This is where my confusion is I guess if God gave me the prohecy AND these dreams.... why does it look like this in reality? Oh let me mention too that about 4 years ago, this very situation of "2 guys" was also prophecied to me (never really understood it until NOW) and that I should tell a certain one of them to leave me alone. And based on the description guess who fits the bill? D. So all the more reason why I am depressed cause I feel like satan is gonna win and I'll be unhappy.

And then P is leaving next week. I am sooooo discouraged about all of this. Now I have been in regular contact with my spiritual advisor who is also a prophet but we spoke very little about these dreams I've had. She is amazing and every word that she has said to me since she and I met has come to pass about this and other things, but this is one word that has been testing me to the breaking point. I feel like time is going and I am gonna miss my chance. I so don't want to be one of those women who settle for the counterfeit. And I won't seeing that I really don't trust or like him and I can identify who he is THANK GOD. But my fear is in missing my blessing. I know I can go to P and tell him how I feel but I wanna follow what the dream said "he came to me" and also scripture talks about a man finding a wife.

And heres another thing about D, he is sooooo crafty and wicked that he tries to say things that he thinks I want to hear. For example, He knows that I want to go into ordained ministry someday so he talks about that in the hopes that I would become interested in him and I'm not. I just don't trust him and I am sooooo glad God didn't allow anything to happen between he and I when I had a crush on him. He is manipulative and uses his pschology training to mess with peoples minds (i've seen him do it). I couldn't think our God would have someone like that for me and I know God would not have me dislike my future mate this much, thats just not like God.

I've read a few of the testimonies on this site and it seems that you have help people tremendously. I hope that you can shed even a little light on my situation so that I can at least have some peace about this thing.
I mean I understatnd that P has to go because of his ministry (and the island is about 15 minutes away by plane) we live in the tropics. So I can go see him if I want anytime. And he did invite me already I might add.

But I just want an experienced dream interpreter to see what they think of all of this and let me know if I'm crazy or what. I know quite well the story of Joseph and the dreams that God gave him and how the word he recieved in his dreams and how it tested him and all the dreams Daniel had.

I recorded EVERY one of these dreams since I started having them becuase I've never dreamt stuff like this before (realistic and detailed story type episodic dreams) and I thought you only read about things like this. But for me to actally be experiencing this is so new to me.
DO PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks A-Million & Many BlessingS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Alexis on Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:08 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

Alexis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Counterfeit SHALL NOT prosper.....In The Name of Jesus!!!!!!!

Post by Cholette on Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:30 am

Hello Alexis!!

Wow Girl, you have a lot going on. What I'm going to do is not interpret the dream per se, because I think God is going to reveal some thing to you AND/OR confirm some things that you already know. I think the first thing for you to do is to reeeeelaaaax! I know EXACTLY where you are right now. You received some prophecies and some dreams and everything seems to be going a little opposite than what you thought, but I'm here to tell you that in this instance you have to be still and know that God is God.

When God gives you a prophetic dream and a prophecy, I have learned just recently that it is a seed. It is up to us to nurture that seed with the Word of God and to build ourselves up in faith through His Word. If you don't do this, then the seed won't grow. I can tell that you are on edge about this, but I would suggest that you go to God in prayer and ask Him to show you in His word some scriptures that will help you hold up the shield of faith.

Now...I personally don't think you can miss God. When God gives you a promise, He watches over it to PERFORM it and it will NOT return to Him void. What I do believe is that we can DELAY the promises from manifesting because we are not in faith. This is why I'm suggesting for you to get into His word and allow PEACE to be your guard. The Holy Spirit is our internal Holy "compass". He directs us with His peace (Colossians 3:15), but we have to step into that peace so we can be guided.

I'm not sure which of these guys that God is bringing to you, but I believe He will settle it in your heart when you tap into his Shalom...PEACE! Your dreams and the background to it are VERY interesting and I honestly believe it means something. You need to go BACK to the original promise or prophecy and stand on that and do NOT move...regardless of what you see or feel. I think we you remove the anxiety from all of this, you will know EXACTLY what to do.

When I tell you that I know what you are going through, trust me I know!! I just want you to get to a place where God had to take me and once I got there Alexis...I knew without a shadow of a doubt. I love you my sister in Christ... ...I'm here for you if you need me!!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis on Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:54 am

Awwwww.....Thanks so much for the encouraging words Cholette. And you are very correct, Faith has been my struggle when dealing with this whole matter and I know that God desires my trust and patience with all of this.
I do have some recent developments though, I did see P this weekend because they had some events at his church to wish him farewell. So we did get to have a talk (he even gave me a kiss....awwww, on the cheek of course) and you can bet D was not too far away pretending to be very busy and trying to hear what we were talking about. But none the less I didn't think I would see P anymore since he leaves tomorrow (wednesday) but lo and behold he shows up at my church on Sunday to suprise me I guess. So as you know I was ecstatic and there was NO sign of D around so we talked even more and he stayed there very late. I think he knows how much I care for him and I see this in him as well. It was such a suprise and I knew it was God giving me hope. So he assures me that we WILL keep in touch so I don't have to freak out about it, and that gave me so much peace. I felt that was God saying to me just as you did to relax its gonna be fine!
After speaking to my spiritual advisor she told me that he is a systematic man who knows what he wants and he wants to make sure things are in order. He told me that he had already been to his new Parish on the other island and met some of the people etc. So indeed I think he is waiting for the right opportunity to advance things with me. I can't really say that I am upset about that. If he wants to take his time and get settled with his new responsibility and stuff, then I can respect him for that. Thats a real man of God, Patient!
I am in prayer constantly and I am reading the word like never before so that my mind can be only on what God wants me to focus on. I truly feel more at peace now and I know that God is gonna work it out for my good. This man is truly a God sent and if God wants me to wait then wait I will. Thanks again for the encouragement. Please keep praying for me and P!

God Bless You!!

Alexis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by king Rex on Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:19 pm

Alexis, I just prayed for you my dear and the LORD will answer because HE always answer the fervent prayers of the righteous, take heart, IT IS WELL !!!

king Rex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis on Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:13 am

Thanks so much. I really appreciate that!

Alexis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:08 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top