Dream: The Three Cups... Could someone HELP!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by shofar on Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:59 am

Had this dream some time back in September .. and I'd like to have a confirmation on what this dream means.

I am in this huge room but I have theimpression that it is the Holy of Holies.. it is totally empty, another words without any furnishings or people..., yet I know I am not alone there, and I am given three cups..(these three cups are given to me and appear out of no where), as if the Lord gave these to me and I am given this formula and I am to measure this room with these three cups.. the height, depth, width and so forth.. but I can't do the math to figureit out.. and I don't understand why I am to measure it?? I woke up for a few.. but the dream stayed on my mind.. Prayed for God to continue the dream.. So I laid back down and the dream continues on.. and suddenly I am another huge room, completely brilliant white, ( a white that is not of this world).. this room is circular and there are these men in there.. I didn't count them.. but I am walking around and they are arrayed, all in white garments.., this circular pattern goes around and around as these are all at like one huge circular desk type set up and it is all stark white.. with all seated
there. I can't see really these other elders or counselors, as that is what I have the impression of who these were but not sure.. as I am walking around this huge room with all these men there and I see one of them. This one man unveiled himself to me for some reason. So I do actually notice and can see this one man, where as the other men, I know they are there but can't really see them. This one though.. I can see, he has very dark, dark hair.. very extremely unusual looking man.. He like points to me.. and acts like he wants to be intimate with me ( in a spiritual sense), like he wants to get to know me or something and he points to me and for me to know him.. as if he wants me, he gets up to follow me around.. as if I am the one. I don't understand and I think to myself, why does he like/want me, why has he chosen me, I am not worthy..?? I don't understand the
intimate part fully.... as this man is HOLY!!! I felt that I was on Holy Grounds in this whole dream.

I woke up from the dream and wrote it down right then. Keep in mind God has showed me many things concerning the Feast of Passover and the other feast of Israel. These cups I am thinking maybe have a deeper meaning via this.. So I went back through and did a very deep study on this..

Anyway.. I pray tell some of the interpreters on here can give a full interpretation on this dream??

Thank you for any and all help concerning this.. :)

FOR HIS GLORY AND WILL ALONE!!!!

Ann

Last edited by shofar on Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : needed to make it more clear because of how this was formatted.)

shofar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream: The Three Cups... Could someone HELP!!!

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:17 am

First Cup :Santfication
Second Cup :
Judgment and Justice
Third Cup :Redemption
and ye yourselves like unto men that wait for their lord when he will return from the wedding, that when he cometh and knocketh, they may open unto him immediately
Do you not know?
Have you not heard?
Has it not been told you from the beginning?
Have you not understood since the earth was founded?
22 He sits enthroned above the circle of the earth,
and its people are like grasshoppers.
He stretches out the heavens like a canopy,
and spreads them out like a tent to live in.
23 He brings princes to naught
and reduces the rulers of this world to nothing.
24 No sooner are they planted,
no sooner are they sown,
no sooner do they take root in the ground,
than he blows on them and they wither,
and a whirlwind sweeps them away like chaff.
25 "To whom will you compare me?
Or who is my equal?" says the Holy One.
26 Lift your eyes and look to the heavens:
Who created all these?
He who brings out the starry host one by one,
and calls them each by name.
Because of his great power and mighty strength,
not one of them is missing.
27 Why do you say, O Jacob,
and complain, O Israel,
"My way is hidden from the LORD;
my cause is disregarded by my God"?
28 Do you not know?
Have you not heard?
The LORD is the everlasting God,
the Creator of the ends of the earth.
He will not grow tired or weary,
and his understanding no one can fathom.
29 He gives strength to the weary
and increases the power of the weak.
30 Even youths grow tired and weary,
and young men stumble and fall;
31 but those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint.
May the Lord bless You and Keep you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:39 am

Prayer is very important in the daily life of all believers in the Lord (Daniel 6:10 Matthew 6:5-13). We should pray without ceasing (I Thessalonians 5:17), using all kinds of prayers and petitions with thanksgiving, praying at every time in the Spirit, watching and persevering in prayer not just for ourselves but for all our brothers and sisters (Ephesians 6:18). Prayer is becoming increasingly important, especially as the battle intensifies and utterance of the gospel becomes harder (Ephesians 6:19).

However, when our prayer is genuinely at the Golden Incense Altar, the Lord causes much incense to be added to our prayer. That incense rises back to Him as we pray according to His will, and the results are dramatic (Revelation 8:3-4).

The Tabernacle is the house of God, His dwelling place (Exodus 25:8-9) and a foreshadow of both Christ and the Church (Colossians 2:9; I Timothy 3:15; Ephesians 2:21-22). It is God's desire that His house should "be a house of prayer for all nations" (Isaiah 56:7).
For us to pray at the Golden Incense Altar, blood must first be applied (Leviticus 4:7), the blood of the sin offering

Then the incense must be prepared with genuine acknowledgements and experiences of the Son's Name - His purity, holiness, subjection, faith and dependence on God the Father. Then "whatever you ask the Father in My Name, He will give it to you; ask and you shall receive, that your joy may be full" (John 16:23-24).

One of the ingredients of the incense was salt, to make our prayer neither sentimental nor formal. We should pray at every time in the Spirit (Ephesians 6:18) in the Son's Name. This will be sweet incense to God the Father.

Jesus' ministry was not just healing and teaching people; it was also a service to God the Father in His living and in praying (Mark 1:32-35). The night before He chose His twelve disciples, Jesus spent the whole night in the "prayer of God" (Luke 6:12). His admonition "Pray that you may not enter into temptation" and His observation regarding praying that "the spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak" (Matthew 26:41) so obviously come from One who is qualified to comment (Hebrews 2:14,18).

In His prayer in John chapter 17, Jesus utters such meaningful requests, with such adoration of the Father, acknowledging His own position as a man and that of the Father as Giver of all authority (verse 2), as Holy Father (verse 11), as Righteous Father (verse 25). This prayer is no 'last night' performance; it is rather the continuation of a life of previous prayer, as indicated by the phrase "Father, the hour has now come" (verse 1).
Here in the garden of Gethsemane, Jesus is at the Golden Incense Altar, on the night before his death.
the use and meaning of the cups are describe in here.

Back to top Go down

Post by shofar on Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:46 pm

MBStudent.. thank you!!! I see the three cups in all of this indeed!! Even more so the third cup in John 17 also in Luke 22:44. Also these cups symbolize those of the Passover cups. In the last Passover Yeshua shared with His disciples, which was the marriage contract. The the third cup would have been had while Yeshua was out praying found in the above scriptures.. These three cups, and then plus the fourth one take on a much deeper meaning.. their fulfillment in Yeshua/Christ.. and what is yet to come.

"'My Father, if thou art willing, remove this cup from me;
nevertheless, not my will but thine be done'" (Luke 22:42). So he
'drank a cup' here. 'Shall I not drink the cup which the Father has
given me?' (John 18:11).

The third cup was completed and had on the cross.. the cup of Redemption.. "It is Finished" completed by Yeshua..., (John 19:30) thus the last words of the Passover were spoken then.. Yet the fouth cup is yet to come!!!

The fourth cup Yeshua will drink at the marriage supper of the Lamb with HIS BRIDE.. This fouth cup was not shown to me in the dream for obvious reasons.. for the time is not yet at hand. Though the other three were.. the marriage contract.

So the Passover was thus cut short as the 3rd cup was not drunk inside the upper room by Yeshua.. and the fourth Cup will not be till He see those who are HIS, Bride.. This Passover is then completed at the fourth cup which is yet future to come. Btw, the 4th cup represents completion, also the 'Wedding CUP'!!!

Now as for measuring this in the Holy of Holies? That I didn't understand this part of the dream?? HELP on this?? Pehaps it is how can one measure such a thing, via these cups.. perhaps the scriptures you put in place here says it all..?? The glory of God is so amazing and the vastness of what all these cups mean is so deep and intense.. for the Love of God is so amazing here, who can yet measure this..

Thank you for your study here on this.. My notes for the 3 cups are over on my desktop which right now is in the shop.. brand new computer at that.. Anyway.. some of what you put forth here does indeed confirm what God has showed me on this dream also in light of another friend of mine who before being taken up with two jobs and all.. had given me for the interpretation which I felt was only in part. The study time that God allowed me to see into some of this along with your post has helped greatly!!! :)

Perhaps this was also pointing to the marriage supper of the lamb which is to come?? The room with the elders in it from the dream?? Many are called, few chosen??

May God most definitely bless you MB as well!!!

FOR HIS GLORY AND WILL ALONE!!!

Ann (shofar)

Last edited by shofar on Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wanted to add another scripture and thought)

shofar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:57 am

Hello Ann!

These are my thoughts on your dream. Please pray on the things that I'm sharing with you to make sure they bear witness.

When I read your dream, the first impression that I received is that God is calling you higher in Him. At the beginning of your dream, the room was empty with no furniture. The fact that you received three cups to measure, is not about the cups per se in my opinion, but about three areas in your life that God is going to pour into. The scripture that came to mind about the measure is..."that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the width and length and depth and height to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God." (Ephesians 3:17-19)

What I believe God is showing you is that you are about to enter into a place of intimacy with Him and He's going to give you an illumination about His love. When you went back to sleep and the dream continued, I believe God is showing you that He is about to unveil himself to you in ways that you've never seen before. You were in a circular room...the thing that was striking to me about that is that a circle represents something that is neverending or eternal. I believe this is His Love. I honestly believe that God is getting ready to usher you into His presence and you are going to learn some things and He is going to fill you up like never before.

As I stated earlier, please pray on what I've said. This is one of those dreams where you can't really get caught up in the symbolisms...it's like you have to feel the Spirit of this dream. Girl, God wants to reveal Himself to you...WOW!!!!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shofar on Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:21 pm

cholette, when I woke up this morning before leaving out to do all that I had to do today, I did have a few minutes to get on line to read through your thoughts here.. and this has stayed on my heart for most of the day.. I will most certainly pray over what you have given here.. Agree Yeshua wants a deeper relationship here and to reveal more of Himself to me.. I cried after having this dream as it blew me way!!! Have had two other dreams of this magnitude and each time with each dream, the eternal depth of the dream has increased. At a later point I will post one of these. For now I do intend to pray deeply over what you have given.. WOW is most definitely an understatement!!! Oddly enough I did flow with God's Spirit while in the dream.. as the impressions given were by God's Spirit as the dream opened and so forth. So I do understand what you are saying!!

Thank you so very much!!!

FOR HIS GLORY AND WILL ALONE!!!

Ann

Cholette wrote:Hello Ann!

These are my thoughts on your dream. Please pray on the things that I'm sharing with you to make sure they bear witness.

When I read your dream, the first impression that I received is that God is calling you higher in Him. At the beginning of your dream, the room was empty with no furniture. The fact that you received three cups to measure, is not about the cups per se in my opinion, but about three areas in your life that God is going to pour into. The scripture that came to mind about the measure is..."that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the width and length and depth and height to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God." (Ephesians 3:17-19)

What I believe God is showing you is that you are about to enter into a place of intimacy with Him and He's going to give you an illumination about His love. When you went back to sleep and the dream continued, I believe God is showing you that He is about to unveil himself to you in ways that you've never seen before. You were in a circular room...the thing that was striking to me about that is that a circle represents something that is neverending or eternal. I believe this is His Love. I honestly believe that God is getting ready to usher you into His presence and you are going to learn some things and He is going to fill you up like never before.

As I stated earlier, please pray on what I've said. This is one of those dreams where you can't really get caught up in the symbolisms...it's like you have to feel the Spirit of this dream. Girl, God wants to reveal Himself to you...WOW!!!!

shofar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:40 pm

To God be the Glory!!! I'm glad that you were able to understand and receive what I was saying. May God continue to reveal Himself to you in a greater measure!!!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shofar on Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:02 pm

Yes, thank yo Cholette for the encouragement!!!

For HIS GLORY AND WILL ALONE!!!

Ann

Cholette wrote:To God be the Glory!!! I'm glad that you were able to understand and receive what I was saying. May God continue to reveal Himself to you in a greater measure!!!

shofar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:58 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top