Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
usemeLord

Help need prayers for neighbors

I have neighbors that are having a hard time with their marraige. I'm asking God to renew their marraige and not let it be torn assunder.

The background on this prayer request is I had a dream about my teenage daughters friend and all of a sudden he moved. I told her the dream and 2 days later her actually moved in real life.

Last night I had a dream that my neighbors were moving that day and my husband wanted something from the husband that he had borrowed. I went over there and asked the wife about this thing for the car that her husband had borrowed but she didn't know anything about it and she was in a bad mood because of the sudden move. This house had a real big olympic size pool with a wave machine in it, but not in real life. I watched this mover (lady) who was trying to get this box out of garage it had stuck on this wooden box and she was mad too and just jerked it breaking the wooden box, me and my neighbor commented on that, then I left, I decided to go back to the garage and see if I could find what my husband wanted back. End of dream. In real life we don't speak much to the neighbors except to say hi and bye as we leave. I did however call another neighbor this morning and told her about this dream and she told me that they were having marital troubles and wanted to divorce. But...... I know God would not give me a dream for no reason and I ask all the prayer warriors out there to pray against this divorce to return their love for each other. God is a God of miracles and I know nothing is too hard or impossible for him.

Amen...I will pray God's Perfect Will in this situation. Divorce is HORRIBLE!! It's happening more and more these days. God's Plan will prevail!!!!

What a compassionate heart you have...PTL!

very sad, they (the neighbors) told both their adult children they are getting a divorce (the dad is the one who wants it). wife cried all day and I feel like it. very very sad, please pray for them, God can do anything.