Lion on a hill

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lion on a hill

Post by Kellie on Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:45 am

Lion on a hill:

I met a man on a hill that over looked a land. The man asked me where my tribe was? He told me to bring the tribe. I asked him what did he mean? He said I am meant to bring them to the lion. The man disappeared and the lion came. We played and I fell asleep on his back legs.

Kellie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lion on a hill

Post by Christa on Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:40 pm

What a sweet dream! Hi Kellie, welcome. I could be totally off here, but I really think the man was an angel giving you a specific assignment to introduce everyone in your tribe (your network of people in your life: family, friends, acquaintances) to the lion of Judah.......Jesus. All you have to do is bring them up to the hill. I believe that the hill could either represent like a church setting...conference maybe, or maybe just individual one on one/heart to hearts with people, but probably a little bit of both. I think it's a really big assignment to be THE ONE to bring your WHOLE tribe to where Jesus is. It takes a ring leader in order to orchestrate that hike....a person that everybody in the tribe likes and respects. It won't be an overnight thing....some will be hiking in front, while others will lag behind or try to get off of the beaten path and get up there last. It may take months/years to get them all up there, but you've been given a very important purpose indeed. Your job will be cheering on the hikers one by one and keeping a good eye on them, praying for them when they get spiritually weary. I believe God showed you your calling/purpose in that dream. God bless you, please pray on that. I hope it helped you a little.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kellie on Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:36 am

Thank you so much

Kellie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by philip10 on Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:05 pm

i agree the loin of judah is jesus nice dream u have just be havent a dream with jesus in it happy days

philip10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:43 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top