Why is he bigger for his age?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why is he bigger for his age?

Post by Virtuous on Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:38 am

This is a dream my mother had about my 2 year old son (he will be 3 in January) Monday night.

They were somewhere and he was up speaking...talking...as if he was preaching (she said she felt like he was preaching). He was still 2 years old but he looked like he was maybe 7 or 8. End of dream.

She told me that she knew he was 2 in the dream but he looked like he was 7 or 8 and she was wondering why he was so big. She said it was a very long dream but that the entire dream was of him preaching.

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why is he bigger for his age?

Post by Love's child on Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:23 am

I believe that this dream is saying that he is going to mature quickly spiritually. He is beyond his years so to speak... I would continue to pray for him and that he would walk in his calling even at a young age.

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:18 am

Thank's Love's child! I totally agree with what you said. Thank You! You have confirmed something God told me about him! Thank you!

Ima do this like Cholette - Whooooohooooo!

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:30 am

Hello V! The first thing that comes up in my heart is that your son here is symbolizing your ministry/calling in the Lord. It may have only begun 2 years ago, but has matured well beyond just being 2 years of age. Is there something that began about 2 years ago that this could apply to? Spiritual things have the ability to grow much faster than natural things, because God can cause them to accelerate. The more time we spend in the Word of God and seeking God the faster we grow. We're not limited to natural time in regards to spiritual things. That is what I see being pictured here. I don't have any scriptures right now. So, these are just thoughts...okay?

Hugs,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:31 am

I agree with Lovechild too...it could just be literal!

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:25 am

Can a dream mean 2 things?

I ask because both of you have said things that are confirmation.

Sandra, I can't explain in words what you brought out. Love's Child brought out something I can't explain too. But BOTH of you hit it. I'm serious. Both of you tore it up!

My God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:39 am

Yes...dreams can mean more than one thing, just like scripture verses. God's revelation is multi-faceted many times! I have found this to be true in my dreams...

Back to top Go down

Post by faithful7 on Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:25 pm

HI VIRTUOUS, -PLEASE PRAY ON THIS , COULD THIS BE A PROPHETIC DREAM FOR YOUR SON ? COULD GOD BE PREPARING HIM EVEN NOW ,THAT AT THE AGE OF 7 OR 8 YOU WILL NOTICE A VERY UNIQUE PREACHING ABILITY ABOUT HIM ? EVEN AT A VERY YOUNG AGE ,THE STUFF THAT HE WILL KNOW WILL MAKE HIM SEEM OLDER. I WOULD ENCOURAGE YOU TO KEEP HIM BEFORE THE LORD, BECAUSE HE COULD BE IN PREPERATION FOR A MINISTRY THAT WILL GROW IN SIZE AND GROW SPIRITUALLY QUICKLY. ( MATTHEW 21:16 ... YEA ; HAVE YE NEVER READ, OUT OF THE MOUTH OF BABES AND SUCKLINGS THOU HAST PERFECTED PRAISE ? ). ( MATTHEW 19:14 -BUT JESUS SAID ,SUFFER LITTLE CHILDREN ,AND FORBID THEM NOT,TO COME UNTO ME ;FOR OF SUCH IS THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN. ).

faithful7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:18 pm

Virtuous wrote:Can a dream mean 2 things?

I ask because both of you have said things that are confirmation.

Sandra, I can't explain in words what you brought out. Love's Child brought out something I can't explain too. But BOTH of you hit it. I'm serious. Both of you tore it up!

My God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, a dream can definitely mean two things (or even more at times)....that's one litmus test I use when trying to figure out if a dream is from God...when there are multiple meanings and each one is right on point and you get that quickening in your spirit because in a split second you see all the meanings and the connections and you're like "Wow, go God!"

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:24 pm

Forgot my other comment....

My son's father had a similar dream about our 6 yr old son...we believe the interpretation in that case is that he is beyond his years, maturing/learning quickly both in the natural and spiritually...which has played out IRL as he's a very precocious young boy who has shown some prophetic tendencies...

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:28 pm

faithful7 and lola21st...

You both are right about my son. It has been prophecied over him concerning this very thing. What Sandra has said about me with this dream holds true as well!

I'm just waiting on the manifestation for the both of us!

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:38 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top