I lost my job

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I lost my job

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:44 am

I lost my job!! looking for a miracle that I would get hire soon and be at the right company with getting paid th right amount of money with excellent benefits, good adminstration team. I could go into details but I just need your prayers. Many of you know I just moved out. So I need a job soon. God will se me through..

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I lost my job

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:45 am

All things Work together for Good for those that fear the Lord..
He is in the throne..Blessed be his name..
See how much you have changed..Glory to God..
He will provide!
Praying for you Sister..Praying
May the Lord Bless You and Keep You.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:18 am

The beautiful thing about the Lord is that nothing surprises him. He has an answer in place before we know we need an answer. I like what MB said "All things work together for good for those that 'love' the Lord"...I was just listening to a message about this scripture this morning and the preacher said...EVERYTHING is used by God, whether it's good or bad, our fault or others fault...God uses it for OUR good. Just know that if God allowed this to happen to you, He is going to work it for YOUR good.

Don't allow fear to paralyze you because it will. God didn't open the door for your new place to put you out...TRUST HIM!! I'm so excited to see what he's going to do in your life.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:08 pm

Thank MB and Cholette.. I went to an interview today and which was another school and I was not pleased...I am praying a good solid job with great benefits and excellent salary come.. I am so tired of losing jobs... Thank you for time and prayers... Bless you both

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:50 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top