Supermarket

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Supermarket

Post by butterfly on Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:55 am

I dreamt that I was in a supermarket with my mom and my dad. I decided to browse around the supermarket by myself, there was a man there who was talking loud and I did everything to avoid him because of how loud he sounded but I kept running into the area where he was. He turned around and shouted to me that he was watching the dollar because it was decreasing and he didn't know how it was going to end up. Afterwards I turned my attention to things that I wanted to get in the supermarket but it was simply not there, I kept on searching and I couldn't find what I wanted although the supermarket was stocked properly. A supermarket worker came up to me and said that someone was here and she said she knew me, so I went over to the person and didn't recognize her, she told me her name was Vanessa and she asked if I remembered her, I said no, I told her that apparently she was mistaking me for relatives of mine, this person Vanessa knew my name. Than afterwards I left to continue searching for food (I wanted peanut butter, some chicken stuff etc) On a shelf I saw a fish flour coating in a box and another type of seafood flour coating, I saw two pieces of partially eaten fish on the shelf and I was going to pick it up to eat it to test how the coating tasted however I changed my mind because of my mom (she wouldn't approve of me eating anything off the shelf like that). A worker in the supermarket came behind me and took ker knee and hit behind my knee and my knee fell down briefly, I thought that was strange and that same worker came again and did the same thing to my mom. Apparently she was testing to see how hungry we were and it was evident by the test that we both were hungry. I kept searching and after a while and I saw rain falling outside then the rain stopped, my mom said it was time to go. As I was about to leave the supermarket I felt my right shoe practically falling off my foot and I was contemplating whether I should walk barefoot. As we were exiting I noticed two other family members leaving the supermarket alongside me and my parents although I did not see them in the supermarket. We decided to drop one of my relatives off at the school she went to, while driving we saw a cat standing up on two legs by the sidewalk wearing a dark blue and white jumpsuit and the cat's hair was styled. It was strange.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Supermarket

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:21 am

This dream goes along with the other one you posted
and as the other one is a warning dream for you
the temptation trial is on.
the door in the other dream meaning Jesus let you to see what was in the other side and see the source of this temptation going on with you right now.
when you feel the pressure for urinitating is how much in the real you are feeling right now to compromise with this thing.
It is something you need or that will give you immediately satisfaction..
all the stragety from the enemy is designed to take off track..at all cost he wants to stop your grow..
He is bringing things close to you..relationships that are not in order or line up with God to do this.
Remember No matter what is going on..Trust the Lord
I know might sound easy to say..But Do not trust yourself at this moment..Do not trust your emotions..Guard your ears and eyes..
May the Lord Bless You and Keep you.

Last edited by mbstudent on Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:39 am

I don't believe this is a warning dream, there are certain things in my life that I do feel I need (although I am being quite dramatic whereby I don't really need those things). The things that I need are not sinful, in the supermarket I was with my mom trying to find what I needed but ended up coming short. I didn't feel bad in the dream or felt as if I was doing anything wrong at all.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:23 am

When I dream of Supermarkets it represents a place where I buy food. Usually it means spiritual food. The way this dream is set up, it seems like you are in the right place in trying to satisfy your spiritual hunger however there are distractions...the person yelling out about the dollar...the person who hit the back of your knee. There are a lot of things going on in this dream, but it seems the jest of it is that you are in or coming into a season of great distractions.

Not really sure Butterfly, but these are thoughts that came to mind while reading this so pray!!!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:39 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top