Seeing my ex in another body & a favor:REPOSTED!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Seeing my ex in another body & a favor:REPOSTED!!!

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:21 pm

I only remember parts of this dream...Before I went to sleep I asked The Lord to send me a sign as to weathet my ex was the right one for me or not, & this is what I seen.

I was talking to my ex on the phone I thought his phone was off. i dont remember what we talked about but I heard him call someone baby & I heard a childs voice in the background. I also heard a womans voice it was his ex girlfriend( IRL, we've had words before with each other) She wanted him to get off the phone she knew he was talking to me & it was upsetting her. IRL: I seen two months ago, he told me he still loved me, & its obvious that there are still feelings there I think the only thing hindering us is distance. He stays in another city. I was upset because When I'd seen him last he told me he loved me. The dream changed & i'm standing next to someone. I could by the voice that it was my ex but physically it was'nt him. This man was 5'4 had medium brown skin, & was wearing this olive green business suit it was ugly. When I looked into the mans eyes I could see my ex he was wearing a white shirt. my ex was talking from a payphone I thought it was odd because I called his cell phone & he answered. There were 3 kids playing by a car it was a girl she had to be around 12 & two other boys who had to be around 6 maybe 7 years old. There was a woman packing things into the car I think they lived in the car. The womans hair was in a ponytail & it was messed up. that was his ex girlfriend. I asked him what was going on he looked at me & the dream changed again. I am at my uncles house its just me & my ex. he reaches out to me but i back away. I told him I was tired of him lying to me, I told him he said he did'nt have kids, & he said he was done with ex. He hugged me & said that he was helping her out it was a favor, & that he did'nt have any kids. i sort of believed that because the kids did'nt look anything like him & he has strong features. (IRL: I have a difficult time trusting him I feel that there are times that he has'nt been truthful with me.)It was when he kissed me I looked at him again he was'nt the man I seen at the payphone anymore he was himself again.

Note: Everytime I went back to sleep, i would go back to where I left off in this dream like reading a book or something.

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Seeing my ex in another body & a favor:REPOSTED!!!

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:30 pm

Hello Raye, In looking through this dream it seems to be a dream about what is going on in your heart concerning your ex. You obviously don't trust him. This was on your heart when you went to sleep, and so you dreamt about the situation. It doesn't seem to have any kind of clear message in the dream, at least not one that I can see. Some dreams just come becuse of the busyness of life. (Ecclesiastes 5:3, "For a dream cometh through the multitude of business; and a fool's voice is known by multitude of words.") That's what I feel about this dream. HOWEVER, I want to give you some scriptural guidance that will help you out concerning your ex. And, I also want to tell you that if you have concerns about him in your heart, and they have not changed since you have prayed, I would listen to your heart! There is a reason for concern.

Now on the scripural guidelines...is your ex a Christian? Has he been born-again, and if so, is he on the same level as you are spiritually speaking? If the answer is "no" to any of these questions, then this is not the man God has for you. Let me tell you why...the Scripture says that we are not to be unequally yoked by entering into covenant relationships with unbelievers because we as born-again Christians are light, but they are still in darkness. (2 Corinthians 6:14, "Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?") This is the spiritual litmus test for any realationship we have, especially a romantic relationship that could end up in a marraige covenant. So, if he is not a believer, then you have your answer. If he is a believer, and is on the same spiritual level as you are, then continue to pray and follow the peace of your heart. Peace is like an umpire to us. God will lead us by peace. If you do not have peace, then that is God's way of warning you that there is danger up ahead. The scripture says that we are to pursue peace and let it rule in our hearts! (1 Peter 3:11, "Let him eschew evil, and do good; let him seek peace, and ensue it.") So if any part of you is unpeaceful about entering into a relationship with this man, I would take that as the direction that God is giving you and steer clear from it.

Blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top