New here and Have a dream that seems to be a warning dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New here and Have a dream that seems to be a warning dream

Post by shofar on Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:07 pm

Let me introduce myself here again. I did so on the welcome section but it might prove to be also worthy to introduce myself here as well. New to this sort of forum. Up till now I have had two others interpreting my dreams but one has problems with his wife allowing him to move freely in his giftings.., the other has had to take on working two jobs and so he is tied up right now. So hopefully here.. perhaps one of you can interpret my dreams. Before I give this dream let me give you a small bit of back round. I am single with three children, and one new born grand baby. Divorced and have restarted my life over. God has blessed me with so many dreams and visions.. which started back some 17 years ago. It wasn't till recently that I realized this gifting. That alone is a very long story.. God gave me an eye opening dream about 3 years ago that finally hit me that God was giving me something very powerful and it got my attention. From there I decided to figure out why and what all these dreams were about. Before long God had brought a few people along the way that finally gave me some answers to this.. and that I wasn't going nuts. LOL!!! So with all the dreams I had saved over the course of time.. I was able to get a great deal of help till recently. Till this point I had no idea there was really such a gift out there for dreams and visions. You never hear about this in church.. or at least I never did and so I had no clue what was going on. So since this time, God has continued to show me so very much. At the moment I do not attend any church, yet I have felt a sense of sorts to get back in fellowship with other believers as I have no local friends.. just a few online friends for the most part.

Anyway.. now that I am without my dream interpreters for now.. Perhaps one of you all could help me out here. This particular dream is a warning dream I think?? Have only had a few of these and I think when one gets these kind of dreams, it is important to intercede on behalf of whomever it is about. This I do understand have already started doing this. This is a most unusual dream sort for me and I know this is not the sort of dream one gives for a first time on any forum, but this one is important for understanding. So do please forgive!!!

In the dream I am walking into this strange room, it looks like a morgue room but it is huge.. the typical silver freezer room that you'd see in a restaurant.. and yet it isn't one of those... Inside it has lawn grass for the flooring.. and to my left as I walk in, I see this man laying there with blankets covering him as if he is sick. This man happens to be my ex which really freaks me out. He is laying there and he gets up and tells me these ants are bothering him. SO he goes over to this bag of 7 dust ant killer and starts shaking the power dust all over the right back side of this freezer room. He lays back down. Another day again and I walk in and he tells me to take the 7 dust and put it down where his feet are.. as the ants are getting closer to him, this is over on the back left side of the room.. and the ants are growing in number. Then he hands me these papers and I am assuming these are insurance papers. He tell me deal with these for him and so I walk out and I am in this other room and these men who are suppose to help me deal with these insurance papers are like sharks, nasty perverted men and this bothers me greatly. So I walk out....

Then this all shifts to as if God is speaking with me and he tells me not to be partakers of this world nor the things of this world, nor the financial system.. or the apostate church as the falling away is ever so great. Then the words "come out of her my people" were spoken.

Well As I woke up from this dream then.. I sat and prayed for a great deal this morning and wrote one of my friends telling him about this dream. Continued to pray and sensed that I really needed to see this dream through for an interpretation. It may not be what I think it means and I'd rather not get this one wrong. I have no problem praying through for my ex if this is what the dream is showing me?? Anyway after musing over my dream and praying I decided to look up the scripture for the above about come out of her my people and these are the scriptures that pertain to this.

Revelation 18:4-8 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues. For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities. Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double. How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow. Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.

Back some time ago.. as I was helping my ex move out of the old house.. a friend of his was over.. one of the ones who has helped me by interpreting a few of my dreams. My ex hardly ever, ever, ever has dreams, but he stopped his friend before he left to go home and said, man I had this weird dream that there were ant piles all along the base board of this living room and the ant mounds were growing and growing. Well after I had this dream, I wonder if there is any connection to this dream of his and my dream. Mind you this dream he had was about a year ago.. So I wonder if this fits into anything?? A year later and I have the above dream??

Perhaps some one could prayerfully consider what this dream means, via as God's Spirit leads you, please let me know.. :)

Thank you for any and all who can help me with this one!!!

FOR HIS WILL AND GLORY ALONE!!!

Ann

shofar
Junior Member
Junior Member

Posts : 118
Points : 155
Join date : 2009-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New here and Have a dream that seems to be a warning dream

Post by Christa on Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:44 pm

Hi Welcome...

I came across this on this forum in the "symbols" section regarding ants:

Proverbs 6:6 -

6 Go to the ant, you sluggard!
Consider her ways and be wise,
7 Which, having no captain,
Overseer or ruler,
8 Provides her supplies in the summer,
And gathers her food in the harvest.
9 How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
When will you rise from your sleep?
10 A little sleep, a little slumber,
A little folding of the hands to sleepó
11 So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler,
And your need like an armed man.

The word "multiplication" comes to mind. Ants are very wise Proverbs 30:24-25 and although they are not strong, they store their food in the Summer. They are hard workers in numbers....very savvy little creatures.

Because your ex was in the freezing in a freezer-morgue and the ants were gaining on him, I'm thinking that maybe he's depressed and is having financial issues....like he can't pay his bills because he wasn't like the ant and planned for the future. His problems are multiplying and he's poisoning himself by sprinkling ant killer on his feet....his own skin. He's overwhelmed now that he didn't plan his finances right and it's getting the best of him. I believe that ants can either represent people, problems, overdue bills, or maybe even supernatural things like demons. The thing is, you have to kill the ants at the hill so that they don't keep multiplying. To only kill the ones that creep in here and there is only temporary relief. Maybe he's having suicidal thoughts because he's overwhelmed.

If it were me, I would break the spirits of depression, slumber, suicide, death, and fear off of him, and ask God to give him a new lot in life.

Thank you for joining this site. I look forward to looking at more of your dreams. The people here are VERY anointed. I always get help here with dreams. Please pray on what I've said and I pray that you will get the full revelation of this dream. God bless.

Christa
Junior Member
Junior Member

Posts : 558
Points : 787
Join date : 2009-07-01
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New here and Have a dream that seems to be a warning dream

Post by shofar on Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:38 pm

Think that this is some of what the dream means but there is more and I dunno why.. per say. I do thank your for your thoughts and interpretation.. and look forward to any others who might would step in here as well. Look forward to getting to know everyone on here as well.

Thing is with this dream.. what I find odd is that he had a dream about ants as well a year earlier... My ex never has dreams of sorts.. Only two that he has ever had, the ant dream was one of them.

The other part of this whole thing is what God had spoken to me. Where does this fit in with all of this. This may have been a separate dream so I dunno if for sure it was tied to this part of the ant dream or not for certain. So do keep this in mind but I think it was.

Btw, there is no way that my ex could have saved up for anything. He works so many hours.. like on average without over time.. about 80 plus hours a week. He is not slack in working. That is not one of his problems though he does have poor health. He does have issues though.. One of this is that he can't stand being in his own skin. Think the dream is more then all of this but I think you got some of this right. He does have financial issues as well. He is taking care of two house holds, mine and his own. Have been waiting on my ex to help his son get a job as he is waiting to talk to a friend of his. This will help everyone greatly.

Do so look forward to others perhaps who can further this interpretation.. though you did real well Christa :)

Definitely will so pray for him.. Perhaps others can as well???

FOR HIS GLORY AND WILL ALONE!!!

Ann


Christa wrote:Hi Welcome...

I came across this on this forum in the "symbols" section regarding ants:

Proverbs 6:6 -

6 Go to the ant, you sluggard!
Consider her ways and be wise,
7 Which, having no captain,
Overseer or ruler,
8 Provides her supplies in the summer,
And gathers her food in the harvest.
9 How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
When will you rise from your sleep?
10 A little sleep, a little slumber,
A little folding of the hands to sleepó
11 So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler,
And your need like an armed man.

The word "multiplication" comes to mind. Ants are very wise Proverbs 30:24-25 and although they are not strong, they store their food in the Summer. They are hard workers in numbers....very savvy little creatures.

Because your ex was in the freezing in a freezer-morgue and the ants were gaining on him, I'm thinking that maybe he's depressed and is having financial issues....like he can't pay his bills because he wasn't like the ant and planned for the future. His problems are multiplying and he's poisoning himself by sprinkling ant killer on his feet....his own skin. He's overwhelmed now that he didn't plan his finances right and it's getting the best of him. I believe that ants can either represent people, problems, overdue bills, or maybe even supernatural things like demons. The thing is, you have to kill the ants at the hill so that they don't keep multiplying. To only kill the ones that creep in here and there is only temporary relief. Maybe he's having suicidal thoughts because he's overwhelmed.

If it were me, I would break the spirits of depression, slumber, suicide, death, and fear off of him, and ask God to give him a new lot in life.

Thank you for joining this site. I look forward to looking at more of your dreams. The people here are VERY anointed. I always get help here with dreams. Please pray on what I've said and I pray that you will get the full revelation of this dream. God bless.

shofar
Junior Member
Junior Member

Posts : 118
Points : 155
Join date : 2009-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New here and Have a dream that seems to be a warning dream

Post by usemeLord on Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:56 am

I would think the voice saying come out of her my people is a big thing to listen to. Is your ex of this world, does he only think of the things of this world or of things to come (Jesus). Plus what sticks out is his dream where the ant piles are growing and growing just like the sins of this world is growing and growing up to heaven just like in Revelation 18. Could these dreams be for the church to purify ourselves and let God cleanse us to without spot or blemish before the day his son returns as King of Kings and Lord of Lords.

usemeLord
Junior Member
Junior Member

Posts : 746
Points : 825
Join date : 2009-03-16
Age : 52
Location : Kentucky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New here and Have a dream that seems to be a warning dream

Post by shofar on Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:27 am

This is an excellent point..!!! Actually my Ex constantly says to me why do you spend so much time considering the last days, in study in the word, etc.. and this is putting this nicely. He's always thinking about worldly things your right. It just seemed like so odd that the dream went from the ants to what was spoken out of Revelation 18. I couldn't put the two things together because of the stark contrast but it makes perfect sense. Actually this seems to be some what of a running theme in some of my dreams to speak out about the apostate church, about judgment coming, etc. My ex is a strange mix.. and I don't mean that in a condescending way at all. He speaks out of both sides of his mouth. He knows.. and yet his focus is not there.., mostly because he works so much for one and is under a great deal of stress up holding all the bills, etc. So he'll say it is so far off the Lord's return.. why bother with all that you do, and yet then he'll talk about how the world is falling apart. He's not where he needs to be in Yeshua/Christ, and has always put me down for my walk in Christ. See the thing is, he thinks if he lets go of working so much, we will collapse financially. Even if he had the time to devote to God, he wouldn't do it. Most of it he bashes anyway.

So I think you are spot on for what you are saying here. Interesting.. Thank you!!!

FOR HIS GLORY AND WILL ALONE!!!

Ann


usemeLord wrote:I would think the voice saying come out of her my people is a big thing to listen to. Is your ex of this world, does he only think of the things of this world or of things to come (Jesus). Plus what sticks out is his dream where the ant piles are growing and growing just like the sins of this world is growing and growing up to heaven just like in Revelation 18. Could these dreams be for the church to purify ourselves and let God cleanse us to without spot or blemish before the day his son returns as King of Kings and Lord of Lords.

shofar
Junior Member
Junior Member

Posts : 118
Points : 155
Join date : 2009-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New here and Have a dream that seems to be a warning dream

Post by usemeLord on Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:24 am

with the Almighty's will he will come to know the truth and quickly I'm sure.

usemeLord
Junior Member
Junior Member

Posts : 746
Points : 825
Join date : 2009-03-16
Age : 52
Location : Kentucky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New here and Have a dream that seems to be a warning dream

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:49 am

Shofar,

By the way I love the name! I do not persay interpret but give my thoughts as the Holy Spirit would quicken me.

I see the freezer as the church. Frozen and dead in its ability to minister the word to the body of christ. I think maybe your ex may represent the non believers. Right now across the world are a ton of non believers in the church due to the inaccurate teaching of the word. The Lord is telling you to come out of her. That is the church that is not being accurate in its teaching.


The ants represent the group of non believers living their busy little lives. They are so busy they have no time for anything especially God. Unfortunately many people are in this same boat. We as believers need to get that message out and sound the trumpet if you know what I mean (The name Shofar you chose for a reason I think). I think the two dreams are connected. The ants in his dream around the living room floor again sending a clear message of the busy people....so busy they dont have time for God. It is eating away the church.....the church is trying to get members but not for the right reason.....tell them what they want to hear that way they look good to those around them. Are you with me here? 2 Timothy 4:1-5 I think.....talks about how they tell what their itching ears want to hear and how people fall into the trap of wrong doctrine. That is the church God wants us as believers out of and wants us to get those that will recieve the truth out of their too.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

PS Good to meet you and welcome to the site. By the way.....any dream is good for interpretation on the site. New person or not.


~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 5092
Points : 4092
Join date : 2008-07-29
Age : 59
Location : Oklahoma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

warning dreams!!

Post by shofar on Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:47 pm

Connie, that would be me as well.. as I don't have the gift of interpretation and so any thing I would add to anyone's dream would be prayerful thoughts as well.

Btw, I do understand what the shofar means and yes.. It is a long story how I picked this out and is part of my calling indeed!! The whole name came about many, many years ago.. actually when I lived out in Texas.. and I didn't want to use my real name and so I prayed about this and actually this came up in Heart for this to be the name I would go by, which was about 10 years ago. It wasn't by accident at all and in fact it wasn't until very recently that I realized this was so by God's hand that this name came about. The dreams that I have been having over the past year sorta gave that away to me.. though I didn't fully understand this completely till a few months ago. See I had so many dreams and no one to fully interpret them, until fairly recent. So over the course of this past year.. This guy who started working at the same plant as my ex's kept bugging him about this and that.. actually calling things out about him.. and my ex called me one day and told me about this guy and said.., hey I found another weirdo like you and he is sorta like a prophet.., he keeps wanting to talk to me and I am trying to avoid him. Well God had already told me that I was going to meet someone soon who would be helping me/us. So I told my ex.. hey let me talk to him. So about less then a few weeks later.. he ran into the guy and got his phone number.. and so I called him. Well before long after talking to him on the phone, he said to me, God has given you a beautiful gift of dreams.. I didn't know what he was talking about really, and I said to him, yeah I have had so many dreams.. what do you mean.. and so the convo went from there. He would not interpret my dreams then. That took place a many moons later. I had just gotten my divorce and all, and I guess he felt that it was too soon for me to be focusing in on that, plus many other reasons I didn't understand until later. Its a rather long story. Anyway.. this was the start of a long process of finding out who and what I am in Yeshua.. and from there things really took off. The other friend of mine who normally interprets dreams as I said earlier in another post, is now working two jobs and has a wife and children.. so he is unable to fill those shoes right now. The dreams have still been ongoing and unless God decides to give me the gift of interpretation which I am praying for.., until then, honestly pray for others here to help me out. Anyway.. many of my dreams have to do with the warnings out there about the apostate church.. but it is those who have this gifting are what is needed, with the other giftings of word of knowledge and words of wisdom and so forth, found in 1 Cor. 12 that are going to be needed to move forward within the body and even within these so called churches.. they will need us.. as the confusion of the times to come, it'll be us whom will be able to help out with all the lost souls from within. There will be those who will still not listen and continue on but it'll be us who help warn them and to witness and to help in bringing people out from the apostate church.. That time I would imagine is not a far off.. That is what my concern is in all of this.

Btw, I have not been in any church in years and years.. and have stayed clear of all of that. Setting myself apart for the Lord... With having said all of that.. agree we in general for people need to get out from all of that.. , yet those who do have these gifts from the Holy Spirit, will be those who will step up, when the leadership will have no answers.. we will be the ones who do have the answers.. in the mean time.. there are many true sheep that are out there, who are stuck and need us.. That is the point that I want to bring out here in all of this. There will be other major events.. that will take place, when we will be needed..

As for this particular dream.. So many are lost Connie.. agree much of what you said, even barring this dream, which is ever so true.. The only thing I would add to this, is what I have already said above.. that is for those who recognize these things.., they are the ones who need to be hanging in the wings to help all those we can out there.

Btw, I really truly would like to see those who do have the true gift of interpreting dreams to set up and fully speak forth the interpretation for this dream. See I don't want to take any chances in understanding any dream so I know what God is truly saying here, so as to pray and do as I need to do..

Will share many more dreams as I go along.. I really thank everyone truly for your responses.. :) It's really great meeting you Connie and all of you on here and thank you for your encouragement!!! So few do encourage one another in the Faith.. in Yeshua.. that alone is awesome!!! :)


FOR HIS GLORY AND WILL ALONE!!!

Ann




Dove-Solutions wrote:Shofar,

By the way I love the name! I do not persay interpret but give my thoughts as the Holy Spirit would quicken me.

I see the freezer as the church. Frozen and dead in its ability to minister the word to the body of christ. I think maybe your ex may represent the non believers. Right now across the world are a ton of non believers in the church due to the inaccurate teaching of the word. The Lord is telling you to come out of her. That is the church that is not being accurate in its teaching.


The ants represent the group of non believers living their busy little lives. They are so busy they have no time for anything especially God. Unfortunately many people are in this same boat. We as believers need to get that message out and sound the trumpet if you know what I mean (The name Shofar you chose for a reason I think). I think the two dreams are connected. The ants in his dream around the living room floor again sending a clear message of the busy people....so busy they dont have time for God. It is eating away the church.....the church is trying to get members but not for the right reason.....tell them what they want to hear that way they look good to those around them. Are you with me here? 2 Timothy 4:1-5 I think.....talks about how they tell what their itching ears want to hear and how people fall into the trap of wrong doctrine. That is the church God wants us as believers out of and wants us to get those that will recieve the truth out of their too.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

PS Good to meet you and welcome to the site. By the way.....any dream is good for interpretation on the site. New person or not.

shofar
Junior Member
Junior Member

Posts : 118
Points : 155
Join date : 2009-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New here and Have a dream that seems to be a warning dream

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:44 am

Shofar,

Praise the Lord! I am glad the message was helpful and encouraging.
I look forward to many dreams and dialogue between us.

Love in Jesus,

Connie


~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 5092
Points : 4092
Join date : 2008-07-29
Age : 59
Location : Oklahoma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New here and Have a dream that seems to be a warning dream

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:01 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum