DREAM ABOUT TEETH!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DREAM ABOUT TEETH!!!

Post by nubava on Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:41 pm

I was moving my tongue and felt that two upper right molars next to the canine started moving. I understood that the teeth were loose and was trying to hold them with my tongue. I even felt that one of them came out but I was holding it and pushing back. In the end painfully but I managed to fix the teeth. I saw them back in their place, white and healthy. Then my sister said that she had toothache, that there was ache in her wisdom teeth. I told her that it could not be her wisdom teeth as it was the teeth next to the canine. She insisted that she meant the wisdom teeth, number 30 and 31. She added if I counted from the back the teeth near the canine were 30th and 31st and if vice versa the wisdom teeth were 30th, 31st.

Last edited by nubava on Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DREAM ABOUT TEETH!!!

Post by nubava on Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:56 am

I am not sure 100% but I feel that this dream could be realted to this episode of my life.
On Wednesday my mom and I had a sort of serious conversation with my cousin about the relationship between my late grandmother and my cousin's mother (my grandmother's). This conversation was very painful both for me and my mom as we both treated and loved our relatives in one way and it turned out that they had different attitude, etc. Of course we still love each other no matter what but this conversation revealed things which were hidden. I guess this dream was about it.

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:04 am

I wonder could this situation be the manifestation of the situation above...

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:55 am

It's possible. Your sister in the dream could've symbolized your cousin (do they share similar qualities?). It seems like the dream was dealing with you and your "sister" looking at the same thing differently, drawing different conclusions from the same issue...

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:25 pm

that conversation was all about this

[quote]you and your "sister" looking at the same thing differently, drawing different conclusions from the same issue...[quote]

We have our point of view and my cousin's family theirs, I can do nothing about this, especially when my cousin's mom has lots of biterness toward my grandmother (her mother-in-law). All I can do is just pray for her and her family.
So now I pray that I start seeing my cousin and her family the way they really are, not the way I want them to be. This doesn't change my love toward them but I and my family need to see them with God's eyes, through His perspective.

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:42 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top