URGENT! PLEASE HELP! ELEVATOR, SHOOTING!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

URGENT! PLEASE HELP! ELEVATOR, SHOOTING!!!

Post by nubava on Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:40 pm

My father and I entered the elevator of our former house in another city. So the elevator went up, the way was a little bumpy. We left two enveloped in the mail box and decided we would take them next time. So we arrived on our floor, my mom was on the floor, she said something to us and then we decided to go downstairs. At that moment from our apartment my father’s friend came out. He was not a close friend but rather work wise and at the same time he used to fellowship with our family.
So this friend looked at my father and said with arrogance and envy that my dad looked good. (my father looked a bit worried and indifferent. And also he looked 10 years younger than now, his style, his hair). This friend went upstairs and my father and I entered the elevator. The elevator was not usual one. The walls of the elevator were like iron net.
Suddenly I saw this friend behind the net, he took out a small gun and started firing on my dad from behind. My father got paralyzed and said: “So it was you”. As I said my father was paralyzed, he didn’t do anything. His friend kept shooting and I started pushing my father behind me and screaming, hoping that this friend would see me and stop shooting.

Then I woke up.

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: URGENT! PLEASE HELP! ELEVATOR, SHOOTING!!!

Post by Christa on Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:00 pm

This is something from the past....something that happened a decade ago. Being that you were in an elevator of your former house, I really believe that by figuring out the root of this, you will rise way above this and out of that former house. Maybe whatever happened in the past somehow tied your father's hands from helping you. Instead, you needed to help him. Was there maybe a role reversal back then between you and your father? What I mean by that is.....instead of him protecting you, you had to protect him? Please pray on what I've said. God bless you.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:03 am

I don't know, could be. The situation when my father's hands were tied and he couldn't help me or my family was a year ago. And this dream shows him ten years younger and in former house and an old friend. I am thinking who this friend could represent, himself or someone else; could he be involved in the recent situation or not and whether there is between this recent situtation and our lives ten years ago...

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:01 am

It seems like a past event to me because he looked 10 years younger to you, but I could be wrong there. Maybe although it happened 10 years ago, it seems like just yesterday for him. Maybe he's been wanting clarity for 10 years now....like he had it in the back of his mind as to who it was, but wasn't clear until now. The good thing is that he knows now, but he'll have to work through that forgiving process. When people mess you up, it's so hard to forgive, but it's necessary. If this doesn't clear it up a little more for you, or if I'm off center, pray on it....God will give you the full interpretation. God bless you!

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:06 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top