Four Coins and the China Man

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Four Coins and the China Man

Post by miamichele7 on Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:48 pm

This is the dream I had the other night: Something catastrophic was about to happen, it seemed that it was worldwide. People were getting ready, they were bracing themselves for what was about to happen. People were scared but calm. People were in one accord and were even paired up with people that they did not know just to be with them and comfort them.
An oriental man approached me, and handed me these 4 silver coins, 1 of them was a bit smaller than the others. The coins were like that of the pesos. He told me, "I want you to have these, I don't think I will be needed them. I wanted to give them to someone."
That is my dream. I will try to interpret it as well but would like some input. Thanks.

miamichele7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Four Coins and the China Man

Post by Christa on Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:52 pm

I think people represent geographical locations. I'm thinking somethings going to happen in China maybe. I don't know if this is going to make sense, but......maybe the 1 coin that was a little smaller represents that this time hasn't reached yet, but once that little coin becomes a big coin over whatever timespan, then this "something" is going to happen. It sounds also like you may be getting some sort of financial provision as well....an inheritance (from someone you don't know) of some kind from a stranger. Please pray on this, I hope this helped a little. God bless you.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by miamichele7 on Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:10 pm

Thanks for your input Christa, I am still wondering what will happen.
I think I was confused with the 4 coins and wasn't really thinking about the Chinaman. I said Chinaman because that was the first thought that came to my mind, but maybe he was of another Asian descent?

miamichele7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:25 pm

Oh ok. You know what. Something just popped in my head about the coins and China. I think I was wrong in my interpretation before.

In China, there's a very popular, ancient form of divining called the I-Ching. They use coins that have a yin side and a yang side (yin and yang basically mean, there's a little bit of darkness in light and a little bit of light in darkness...completely contrary to Christianity, there is no dark in God, and there is no light in satan). I'm not too familiar with the I-Ching, but it's a form of divining and it has other facets to it that incorporate feng shui as well as fortune telling methods without coins (but with lines and dashes instead). The bottom line is divining is an abomination to the Lord. I was a little into the I-Ching when I was lost, and very heavily into astrology, tarot cards, basically the occult. I had to get the spirit of witchcraft casted out once I came to the Lord.

Sometimes divining is the only thing people know in order to get in touch with their own spirit. Many people don't believe that Jesus has power today, so they seek power and visible spiritual manifestations such as divining in order to feel something.

Now that I look at your dream, I'm thinking that God may be burdening your heart with spiritually hungry people (I'm thinking either the Chinese or those involved in divining cults) who practice such methods. Jesus may want to use you to specifically draw them to Him (maybe if you have a prophetic gifting, you could show them what true prophecy is). The only thing is, you will really need to guard your heart (and put on the full armor of God daily), before you even venture into learning about the I-Ching or any other cult. God had convicted my heart to throw out all of my reading material after I became a Christian again. I had dream books, occult books, all kinds of tarot and astrology chart books. I even had a ouija board at one point. God has not authorized me to associate with divining since then....maybe because I'm susceptible to falling right back in. There's a lot of power there that draws people in, but nothing compared to the power of God. Absolutely no comparison there. It's like a lightening bolt - compared to a static electricity shock - kind of power difference.

I'll tell you what though Michele, you don't want that kind of inheritance from anyone. That man had no inheritance....he couldn't take his 3 and a half little coin inheritance with him because people in hell don't have an inheritance. When we die, we get loaded down with inheritance, mansions, the whole Kingdom of God. We are the heirs of God, joint heirs with Jesus.

I don't know if that dream also represented a person doing witchcraft and cursing you or the devil trying to lure you into a cult (by the man trying to give you a bogus inheritance). Just remember that you are blessed and not cursed....God said so. You're a child of The King and you have a GREAT inheritance. Keep your eyes on Him ok. I want to pray for you right now:

"Jesus, please give Michele such keen discernment, that she will know so clearly was is of you and what is not of you. Jesus, you are the way, the truth, and the light.....no one comes to the Father except through you. You are the light of the world, Jesus, and there is no darkness in you. I break any curse or spirit of witchcraft off of Michele right now in Jesus' name. Holy Spirit, I ask that you come and rest with Michele tonight, giving her fresh revelation and imparting within her the gifts of prophecy so that she can feed the spiritually hungry. Thank you Jesus for your incredible love and that You give us purpose on this world so that we can feel needed by You. Praise you Jesus, thank you for just being you, our gracious and merciful Savior. Amen."

God bless you girl......this is going to sound crazy, but the words, "Go Forth" just came to me to say to you. You're going to be doing some serious business for God, I just have that knowing inside me. You're very gifted.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:04 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top