Kangaroo, Tiger, Lightening

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kangaroo, Tiger, Lightening

Post by Blinky on Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:30 pm

I had a dream that I was with a man, we were in love, and the impression was that we were married, he mentioned 1980 in reference to us being together and I said if we had been together since 1980 we
wouldíve had children together. I then said 2006, 2007 as if trying to recall when we got together and then I said 2009. At that point we walk down a set of stairs to go outside, the place we exited from didnít feel like a home, but I understood we currently were residing there. A kid was riding a bmx type bike
by the front of where we stepped out of. I donít know if this is important but the kid had on a helmet and gear like a BMX racer, in my dream I thought it might be a boy, but I know that I was waiting for the helmet to come off to see and never did discover the gender of the kid but I will call him a him for ease of reference. The kid had a white kangaroo riding on the bike with him, we watched him and within a short distance the kid turned left off pavement and onto gravel and took a spill, as I started to walk over, the
kangaroo hopped away, I noticed this in my peripheral vision as I stayed focused on the kid, the kid was okay and got up and others mentioned where is the kangaroo, then a charcoal colored tiger with white undercoat and white thin strips came purposefully back toward the kid from the direction the kangaroo had hopped away to. Suddenly, I was in a little different position to the whole scene and lightening struck in the field immediately next to me, it was like it was so close that I couldnít even tell that it happened right there beside me until I felt the reverberation, the heat warmed my upper right arm by my shoulder, the last of the dream was me walking back toward the residence looking down at my upper arm and seeing that my arm was okay, but maybe a slight mark from burn, but nothing serious. I didn't have any feelings of fear, the only feelings I felt in the dream were those of love, but that was only in the beginning and seemed to carry me into contentment through the rest of the dream. When the boy crashed there seemed to be only feelings of interest, I don't recall feeling anything about concern. When I woke, I had hopeful feelings.

Blinky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kangaroo, Tiger, Lightening

Post by Blinky on Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:34 pm

Is it important at all that the man was taller than me and had on a Salmon colored shirt polo type shirt?

Thanks ahead of time for your thoughtful replies.

Blinky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top