I need help with this dream please!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I need help with this dream please!

Post by Crystal on Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:35 am

I was in a place that was always cold (somewhere up North). My father owned it all (not my real dad) this man was kind. He owned the land and all the heavy equipment. The one man on the john deere tractor was mean. I was helping him but I didn't want to go into the cab with him so i sat outside on the tractor fender. One time he sped up so fast that I just about fell off, but I grabed onto the mirror. The mirror swung out as i held on mid air. When he slowed down i knew what he was thinking.
that he better not hurt me because he works for my father and my father would be angry.

There was a litter of pups that needed to feed. So, my and an old friend(Jolene) brought the pups to a pig to feed. Jolene and I want to go shopping so we wrapped them up after they were full. Put the pups in a wagon it started getting chilly. To go shopping we had to climb stairs that were storey's and storey's high. When we got to the top we had to go down the stair to go shopping. I started going down but knew that their were so many gangs. There was huge sign going all the way up and down. I went part way down, but decided not to go, Jolene's mom came said
Don't go there
As jolene was down there I waited at the top of the stairs. I told Jolene's mom
now i understand why you didn't want us to go down

There was two books. When I'd receive revelation my book would glow white and the pages would fluff up. The other book would do that after my book.

Crystal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I need help with this dream please!

Post by dreamster on Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:31 pm

post this on tha main site,,dreams an visions,, D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:11 am

Hi Crystal -

I moved this dream to the "Dreams and Visions to be Interpreted" section of the website so that more members see it. flower

Blessings,

Lurdys

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:42 pm

If you are in ministry you are in the right place,If you are not then get prepared because God has called you in this last days.You are in the world and persecution must come.The devil there by His permission and the word says that his days are numbered.

In the dream you were operating in the gift of descernment which need.feeding pups talks of ministry.

pray about it.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:40 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top