ARE YOU TELLING ME I SAW HIM?!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ARE YOU TELLING ME I SAW HIM?!

Post by Virtuous on Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:28 am

I was at my grandmother's house. My cousin was in the living room sleep. I went into the living room to wake her up. We started talking. I was feeling bad because I was planning on not going to church that morning. It was because I had been up all night doing something. I wanted to go and then again I didn't want to go. All of a sudden, one of the ladies at my church came out of nowhere. She was ministering to me about how I needed to be in church. Then out of nowhere she put her arms around me and said something about my husband. She said, "God says you just saw and talked to your husband and you don't even know it." I'm like what?! Who?! You mean to tell me I just saw and talked to my husband?!

I remember in part of this dream I was somewhere and I was talking to different men. I was trying to figure out which one of them it was. I started crying because I couldn't remember and then I felt like I was crying because I didn't think it was my son's father (X) I was talking to. Then I thought about what I did that night (the night of the dream) and wondered if it was "X" because I was with him that night.

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ARE YOU TELLING ME I SAW HIM?!

Post by dreamster on Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:52 pm

V thats amazin,,um i kno about tha 4gettg thing its awful,,ugh,,all i can say is weeping endures the nite,,but joy comes in tha mornin,,i thinka word 4 u sweety,,hold on,, D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:36 am

Hello V! Okay, you're at your grandmother's house. I believe that shows the context of the dream. This seems to be something that has been in your family for a while that you are dealing with here. You are "feeling" bad about not doing something that you feel you should do. But, God is not into condemnation. Yes, it is true that we are not to forsake the assembling of ourselves together with other believers, however, God is not a God of legality, but of liberty. Where the Spirit of the Lord is there is liberty! (2 Corinthians 3:17, "Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.") It is good for us to be in church, but God understands and loves us and shows mercy, and He would not condemn you if you needed to miss one service. So, the very fact that you are "feeling" bad reveals that either the enemy is trying to attack you and condemn you over a situation, or you are beating yourself up. Since this occurred at your grandmother's house, does condemnation and/or guilt tend to run in your family? Just a question...

The very comment that you made here:

I wanted to go and then again I didn't want to go.

This is the battle and turmoil that I go through when I feel like I should do something, and yet for some reason don't really want to at that time. Again, God doesn't use condemnation and torment to get us to do things. He "woos" us by His Spirit. His way of motivating us is always positive. That kind of torment is Satan's speciality. This verse comes to mind: (1 John 4:18, "There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.") The Love of God, trusting in His love for you, is the antecdote to this kind of inner turmoil.

All of a sudden, one of the ladies at my church came out of nowhere. She was ministering to me about how I needed to be in church.

You see..here's that mentality again. God cares about our "hearts". What is the motivation of why we do certain things? Do we do them out of obligation, or do we do them because we love God and we want to please Him? This person symbolizes a thought that comes to condemn you. It reinforces the inner struggle you were already having about going to church. God is love. He loves us no matter what. Our motivation for doing anything must be because we love God, not because we are "supposed" to do it! When we do it that way, we do it grudgingly. And God loves a cheerful giver. He doesn't want us to give in this manner. (2 Corinthians 9:7, "Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver.") Have you recently been under condemnation about something?

God says you just saw and talked to your husband and you don't even know it." I'm like what?! Who?! You mean to tell me I just saw and talked to my husband?!

What comes up in my spirit about this is: "False words". These are words spoken to bring confusion. It leads you to believe that by "works" you are going to obtain the things that God has promised you. But the Word of God says that we receive by grace, through faith, not of works...(Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: 9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.") No matter what "word" we receive from anyone...even in a dream, it must be judged according to the standards of the Word of God. The Scripture says that we are to "test the spirits" to see whether they be of God. (1 John 4:1, "Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.") If something is from God, it's going to contain the fruits of the Spirit listed in Galatians 5:22 (Galatians 5:22-23, "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, 23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.") Specifically, the wisdom that comes from above is going to encourage, uplift and bring hope, peace, joy, etc. (James 3:17, "But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.") This so called "word" delivered to you by this woman, does not meet this criteria. It does not "encourage". It brings discouragement. That's the enemy's tactic, not God's. Believe me, when you have met your husband, your spirit will be leaping on the inside and you will know. Your spirit will bear witness. God has promised to reveal these things to you, and has promised that there is nothing hidden that shall not be revealed. You must trust in that. Trust in how much God loves you. Believe me, He knows just how to get this information across to you when the time comes! Notice that immediately, this "message" brought confusion and turmoil! You immediately wondered if you had somehow missed something.

The whole next scene of the dream is filled with frustration, confusion and turmoil. That was the result of those words spoken to you. Has someone recently spoken somthing to you that caused such turmoil? If not, I would say it is either one of two things: (1) It's being revealed to you ahead of time so that you will recognize it when this attack of the enemy comes -- because it is DEFINITELY an attack agaisnt your faith. OR (2) This is a soulish dream expressing frustration, concerns, etc., that you have been experiencing during your waking life, and not necessarily a message from the Lord. Either way...be encouraged! Everything with your husband is right on schedule. What God has said, still stands, and you are well on your way right now!

Love and blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:22 am

Great word Sandra...GREAT!! When I read the dream, the first thing that I felt was condemnation as well. You just explained it in more detail.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:27 am

Wow...Sandra! All I can say is wow. You're right.

I don't want to go into any more detail than that on this one. But I see it. I see it. I see it! Thank you sooooooo much!

Hey, Cholette! Thanks for posting you felt the same as well.

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:36 am

to you Sandra. Good word and good interpretation.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:13 am

Thanks for the vote of confidence, Connie and Cholette! V, I'm glad what I shared ministered to you. Glory be to God!

Hugs to all!

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:41 am

Hey V!

Love the avatar by the way! I also must say, that whenever a prophet, or authoritative figure in God, or anyone speaking "thus saith the Lord" in my dreams says something, I log it as VERY important.

I wonder if your husband is someone that you don't even realize will be a match for you? He's right in your backyard or right under your nose so to speak but you brush him off as 'just a friend' or an 'unlikely match'?

Just keep living for God and doing your thing and when the time is right, I believe wholeheartedly that you will know who God desires for you to be with.

Also...
Is there someone in your life that you're currently pondering on like, "I want him, but then again, I don't want him"?

Please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:37 pm

Love the avatar by the way!

Thanks, Desi. It seems fitting for this season in my life.
I wonder if your husband is someone that you don't even realize will be a match for you? He's right in your backyard or right under your nose so to speak but you brush him off as 'just a friend' or an 'unlikely match'?
I feel this way about the guy in my "I can't answer my phone" dream.
Is there someone in your life that you're currently pondering on like, "I want him, but then again, I don't want him"?
I have felt this way about (X) every since he left me after having our son. Now, there is someone else I'm questioning...

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:45 pm

Whoa Desi...you are all up in V's Kool Aid... You nailed it girl...

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:53 pm

I know, right? She popped my bubble didn't she?

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:11 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top