Dream about my attitude

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream about my attitude

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:59 pm

I had a dream about my future helpmate about a week ago and we were in a home and were intimate which each other (yikes) then he said to me with a stern face you are are beautiful person on the inside and the outside but your attitude not good.

So I woke up filled very heated from that intimacy and I said God forgive me I am not suppose to be feeling like this. Then I ask God how can I be beauitful on the inside and outside and yet have a bad attitude.?? I was not happy about this dream because we were once again involved physically and I dont like this. I will not allow sex to hinder me. When I woke I had to bind that lust spirit. UUGH!!

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream about my attitude

Post by dreamster on Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:07 am

hmmm ..l2wj...dont beat urself,, just becos u drmed of sex dont mean u did it,,i think this drm is mor about u ,an how u feel about urself,,a reflective drm,,um i think tha drm means this ;u r a beautiful person ,,um u may hav an attitude of somesort,,but who doesnt??ur intimate wiv ur futurem8,,kood also indicate closeness,,a knowing,,is ther something u want 2 conceal,,but intimacy wil expose it??um do u feel some guilt frm tha past?? D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:58 am

Thanks Dreamer I dont know if I feel guilty about..BUt I do want to improve and do better with my attitude. I mean When the Lord allows me to see him I would have this attitude( well I use too).. But not only that I think my attitude affects perhaps my growth in God. But it true I do need to work on my attitude. Like when people get me upset I just get that attitude but it only comes out when i get upset. I am learning to not let everything upset me..I have to learn to control my attiude and not only that I would not want to hurt my future help or family by this. This is confirmation Dreamster you are on point.. Thanks Check out my other dream about the helpmate I just recently posted..God is working this thang out..

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:22 pm

ok,,D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:13 pm

Let me be the first to tell you that you can't change your attitude on your own. The way I seek change in my life is get in the Word of God. It is amazing how it works. You just read and hide it in your heart by mediating on it. The Holy Spirit will cause certain scriptures to jump out at you. The thing about attitudes, it's not the issue, it's just the symptom...when you get in the Word of God it goes to the root. My favorite scripture about the Word of God is..."For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart." (Hebrews 4:12)

The Word of God goes down to places when you least expect it.

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:30 pm

Cholette thanks thats right the word of GOD will do it. I notice lately for no reason people have been very rude to me. Normally I would react. So I think now before I say something.. I am being tested.. ONe thing I notice when I reacted back it really drains me...The enemy is very crafty.. So I am learning to shut it up.....Change is here and I shall be walking in a new attitutude. I been praying to more humble because love changes all. Thanks Professor Cholette lol!!

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:47 pm

No professor over here...

Girl, you are going through what I'm going through right now, but the scriptures that God gave me in order to get through those moments are...

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you...(1 Thess 4:11)

But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price. (1 Peter 3:4)

It's possible girl. When people come at you with their rudeness...turn it around in your mind. Look at them and realize that their rudeness has NOTHING to do with you. You are just the one that is there to experience it. It's not about you...they have something else inside of them that is bothering them and they are taking it out on you. We have to be merciful in this season. God puts up with our attitudes on a DAILY basis and still loves us and doesn't bark back at us so we should extend the same love to those who need it because "A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger. (Proverbs 15:1)

God has given us the strength...

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:36 pm

AMen!! thank you I hanging in there!! thanks for the scripture I was in my house and that s what the what came to me today study to show yourself... Confirmed

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:20 pm

wonderful words cholette,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:38 pm

Amen... also I feel that if we respond correctly, this gives that other person to reflect on themselves, this gives them a chance to have a softer heart and repent, or they may harden their heart and justify themselves, but God is able to use that light in you in those who need Him, are seeking Him, or are seeking and don't know what it is they are looking for.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:05 pm

Amen Light!! you are awesome...Good word

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile