Barack Obama being my father

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Barack Obama being my father

Post by butterfly on Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:37 pm

I have had more than one dreams about Barack Obama being my father. In the first dream which I have had a while back Obama was my father and tucking me in bed like I was a little girl. In this other dream I had recently Barack Obama was in my parents bed and about five other people was in the bed laying down as well. This is absolutely humiliating but I dreamt I was urinating in a container in the bathroom that had newspapers in there and I was hiding myself from my father which was Obama in the dream because I didn't want him to see me, he saw me anyway because the door swang open.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Barack Obama being my father

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:32 am

In this other dream I had recently Barack Obama was in my parents bed and about five other people was in the bed laying down as well
Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. 2 But he who enters by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. 3 To him the doorkeeper opens, and the sheep hear his voice; and he calls his own sheep by name and leads them out. 4 And when he brings out his own sheep, he goes before them; and the sheep follow him, for they know his voice.
This is absolutely humiliating but I dreamt I was urinating in a container in the bathroom that had newspapers in there and I was hiding myself from my father which was Obama in the dream because I didn't want him to see me, he saw me anyway because the door swang open.
Then Jesus said to them again, “Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep. 8 All who ever came before Me[a] are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them. 9 I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture. 10 The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.
11 “I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd gives His life for the sheep. 12 But a hireling, he who is not the shepherd, one who does not own the sheep, sees the wolf coming and leaves the sheep and flees; and the wolf catches the sheep and scatters them. 13 The hireling flees because he is a hireling and does not care about the sheep. 14 I am the good shepherd; and I know My sheep, and am known by My own. 15 As the Father knows Me, even so I know the Father; and I lay down My life for the sheep. 16 And other sheep I have which are not of this fold; them also I must bring, and they will hear My voice; and there will be one flock and one shepherd.

Jesus answered them, “I told you, and you do not believe. The works that I do in My Father’s name, they bear witness of Me. 26 But you do not believe, because you are not of My sheep, as I said to you.[b] 27 My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. (And this does not apply to you..since the spirit in you bears witness against the other manifested in the dream) 28 And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand. 29 My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father’s hand. 30 I and My Father

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:54 am

I don't see this as a warning dream for myself. I wasn't happy or enthusiastic about being there in the front place. I didn't like the fact that the door swang open and that everybody in the bed saw me urinating because once the door swang open all of them were looking at me. I do believe that the bed situation with Obama and others represented symbolic sexual sin because I could see that in the dream especially with Barack and Michelle. Why was I using a container (that unclean clothes are kept in to be washed later) lined with newspapers to urinate in I don't know, what was I doing in the bathroom in the first place, my thoughts on that is before this dream I was "wanting to cleanse myself" from some things in my life at the same time I am seeing or watching compromise taking place with Obama, that is why I believed I had this dream. When I saw Obama and the others in bed I didn't feel anything, I didn't feel any ungodly feelings or normal feelings except being sorry at the fact that my father and others saw me urinating.

If my dream is one of compromising I am quite sure that all of these activities would be taking place in my bed not my parents bed.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:52 am

I told you this dream and the other you have before were connected.
Here is the discerment..the spirit s are revealed in here
in one your father was tucking you in...in bed..
and it switches where you feel shame while you were urinating but this time you were separated by a Door..
That Door is Jesus.
The other person in the other side represent the accusser that is what you feel sort of shame when he sees you,
He always tries to bring conviction in our life and remembering all the things we did wrong in our life before.
2 spirits are on display here the Lord's and the other.
the dream is warning..and is about Temptation.
May the Lord Bless You and keep you.

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:30 am

The dream about Obama tucking me into bed I had that dreams months before this dream so they aren't related. That dream wasn't sexual at all either, he was treating me as if I was his very small child even though I wasn't. I have had several sexual dreams and I know when a dream is sexual or not. In the two recent dreams I didn't feel anything sexual at all.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:09 pm

I agree with MBstudent pertaining to the door. but for some reason, when I think about the him with five other people, I am thinking this is about allegiance, intimacy, and all the people are countries. Possibly ruling powers shifting allegiance and territorial rule. Even if we don't know about it.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:07 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top