A 4 cut-scene dream - rooftop,witch,husband - 2 things stolen and returned

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A 4 cut-scene dream - rooftop,witch,husband - 2 things stolen and returned

Post by angelwingz on Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:53 am

I was laying on a rooftop, trying to hide and sleep, i didnt want anyone to see me. I spotted my sister in law (which reminds me of my daughter emmy to a T) she saw me....

then cut scene to: im watching or following a little boy and older man....the little boy wants to run away..he asks a witch for a ride(she was flying on broomstick) They crashed b/c the witch didnt get enough sleep...they landed at a black pond with dead trees..they tried to get in through a window the boy and older man..they were going to sit on a washer n dryer and try to make it fly with magic....

cut scene again to: Im at work with my husband who looks like my older brother...(i wasnt sure if i was allowed to go to work with my husband or not because i thought his boss didnt want me there....My husband was at a small table using a paintbrush staining some wood i believe...i was at a long table with a lot of people working..i was also staining but i was using some sort of cloth which turned into a papertowel it was white but i couldnt use it anymore...anyway the boss walks in and i remember thinking i hope he doesnt mind im here....

cut scene once again, final scene.......
i appeared before 2 dark wooden doors.....someone took my 2 children away from me through one door then the door locked....when i discovered the 2nd door i went to open it and before i could blink it too was locked....and then almost immediately it unlocked and both children returned! (p.s. i think it was my husband on the other side of the door...the messege here was betrayal and shock. I have a feeling my husband in the dream might be Jesus........ Please help, im going through a very difficult ordeal right now and i need my family in Christ to help! Thanks in advance!

P.s. i am not involved in any type of magic etc or astrology etc etc and i do not celebrate halloween.....the witch part makes me nervous...never dreamt that before ever!

angelwingz

View user profile http://heavenlyrevelations.spruz.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A 4 cut-scene dream - rooftop,witch,husband - 2 things stolen and returned

Post by angelwingz on Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:48 am

if this is a warning of something to come how do i prepare for it? i remember the final outcome .... i was betrayed and SHOCKED! but after my younger 2 kids were taken out the door and the door locked and another door locked , the second door unlocked and my kids returned. i have two days usually to figure it out before it unfolds IF it unfolds, LORD HELP ME.

angelwingz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:59 am

Angel You Said:
someone took my 2 children away from me through one door then the door locked....when i discovered the 2nd door i went to open it and before i could blink it too was locked....and then almost immediately it unlocked and both children returned! (p.s. i think it was my husband on the other side of the door...the messege here was betrayal and shock. I have a feeling my husband in the dream might be Jesus........
This is really Odd, because let a man be Liar and God be true.
God does not have that attribute.
Jesus would never lie or betrayed no one.
Remember He gave His life for you and me,So we can enjoy all the blessings the enemy came to steal form us.
it seems according to the dream that this situation will be resolved in a quick manner.
your family will be restored
what ever promises God has given you they will come to pass
and when you go throught a wooden doors
the meaning you are called to service.
Who interpreted this dream for you?
did this person saw the contradiction in the answer?
God is Order and not confusion.
And Jesus said to his disciples,
Suppose one of you should go to a friend's house at midnight and say,
Friend, let me borrow three loaves of bread.6 A friend of mine who is on a trip has just come to my house, and I don't have any food for him!
And suppose your friend should answer from inside,
Don't bother me! The door is already locked, and my children and I are in bed. I can't get up and give you anything.8 Well, what then? I tell you that even if he will not get up and give you the bread because you are his friend, yet he will get up and give you everything you need because you are not ashamed to keep on asking.9 And so I say to you: Ask, and you will receive; seek, and you will find; knock, and the door will be opened to you.10 For those who ask will receive, and those who seek will find, and the door will be opened to anyone who knocks.11 Would any of you who are fathers give your son a snake when he asks for fish?12 Or would you give him a scorpion when he asks for an egg?13 As bad as you are, you know how to give good things to your children. How much more, then, will the Father in heaven give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him!
May the Lord Bless You and Keep You.

Back to top Go down

Post by angelwingz on Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:43 am

thank you, i worded the dream wrong......I thought maybe Jesus warning me of husbands betrayal......NOT Jesus' betraying, LOL. I got my answer keep on asking Jesus to HEAL my mama. Thank you for your time and God's word which is awesome! Bless you!!!

angelwingz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:05 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top