gifts from friend

View previous topic View next topic Go down

gifts from friend

Post by princessdelia on Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:27 am

I went to visit a dear friend and she lavished a lot of gifts upon me. Rich clothes, expensive hair pieces, food, boxes of gifts. I was overwhelmed at her genorousity. She lived in a lovely home and i lived not too far from her. She said i should rent out my place and live with her so that i won't be alone. I said I'd think about it. I walked back home with my gifts and she drove past me to work, at first i was hurt that she didnt pick me up but then i saw that she was driving to work in a separate direction from where i was going.

princessdelia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: gifts from friend

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:00 pm

The provision you need is on the way.
Now behold, today I am going the way of all the earth, and you know in all your hearts and in all your souls that not one word of all the good words which the LORD your God spoke concerning you has failed; all have been fulfilled for you, not one of them has failed.
But it is still my consolation,And I rejoice in unsparing pain,That I have not denied the words of the Holy One.
The words of the LORD are pure words;As silver tried in a furnace on the earth, refined seven times.
As for God, His way is blameless;The word of the LORD is tried;He is a shield to all who take refuge in Him.
All day long they distort my words;All their thoughts are against me for evil
They pour forth words, they speak arrogantly;All who do wickedness vaunt themselves

Bless the LORD, you His angels, Mighty in strength, who perform His word, Obeying the voice of His word!
He has remembered His covenant forever,The word which He commanded to a thousand generations,
They have also surrounded me with words of hatred,And fought against me without cause.
May those who fear You see me and be glad,Because I wait for Your word
A man will be satisfied with good by the fruit of his words,And the deeds of a man's hands will return to him.
The words of a man's mouth are deep waters;The fountain of wisdom is a bubbling brook.
Who has declared this from the beginning, that we might know?Or from former times, that we may say, "He is right!"?Surely there was no one who declared,Surely there was no one who proclaimed,Surely there was no one who heard your words.
So will My word be which goes forth from My mouth;It will not return to Me empty,Without accomplishing what I desire,And without succeeding in the matter for which I sent it.
O LORD, You showed favor to Your land;You restored the captivity of Jacob.
In all their affliction He was afflicted,And the angel of His presence saved them;In His love and in His mercy He redeemed them,And He lifted them and carried them all the days of old.

Blessed are the merciful, for they shall receive mercy

Wisdom is coming your way,but the word will acomplish all the Lord created for.

May the Lord Bless You and Keep You

Back to top Go down

Post by princessdelia on Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:51 am

Thank u bro mb! May the Lord bless u and keep u in the shadow of His wings

princessdelia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:06 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down