a new event,,,,,,

View previous topic View next topic Go down

a new event,,,,,,

Post by dreamster on Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:08 pm

this is a shorty,,buta a tuffy,, i was on my farm wher i grew up,,i was in my motorbike off road gear ,ready 4 a race which was all ova tha farm,it wood be dusty an muddy,,my deceased parents were there,,i stood in front of my mom,wiv my helmet on,chest protecta,kidney belt,race pants mx boots,,gloves,,ready 2 start,,i said 2 her,,''mother behold thy son,,,,'',,,,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a new event,,,,,,

Post by dreamster on Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:26 pm

eeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk,,no replys????

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:01 am

Now there stood by the cross of Jesus His mother, and His mother’s sister, Mary the wife of Clopas, and Mary Magdalene. 26 When Jesus therefore saw His mother, and the disciple whom He loved standing by, He said to His mother, “Woman, behold your son!” 27 Then He said to the disciple, “Behold your mother!” And from that hour that disciple took her to his own home.
It Is Finished

Righteousness shall be the belt of His loins, And faithfulness the belt of His waist
For He put on righteousness as a breastplate,
And a helmet of salvation on His head;
He put on the garments of vengeance for clothing,
And was clad with zeal as a cloak.
Do not feel unworthy remember mud is easy wash with water.
Jesus is approving your way..Something is about to happen with you..
The Holy Spirit will guide you, it is a divine appointment. You are on schedule.
May the Lord Bless You and keep You.

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:43 pm

M/B,,,i thort of that scrip 2,,powerful,,hmmm i hope im not gonna die???eeeekkkk,,,um i'll go wiv ur thorts t u bro,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:50 pm

this is the meaning to my words.
Sorry if when I post many times I am using hebrew text or greek translation (the Bible) to give the most accurate interpretation..even me I got lost in translation many times.
As the seat of strength (compare LEG; THIGH), the loins are girded with belts of leather (2 Ki 1:8; Mt 3:4), or cloth, often beautifully embroidered (Ex 28:39), or of costly material (Ex 39:29; Jer 13:1 f). Girded loins are a sign of readiness for service or endeavor (Ex 12:11; 1 Ki 18:46; 2 Ki 4:29; Job 38:3; Prov 31:17; Lk 12:35; 1 Pet 1:13). Of God it is said that "he looseth the bond of kings, and bindeth their loins with a girdle," i.e. strengthens them (Job 12:18). On the loins the sword is worn (2 Sam 20:8). It is a sign of mourning to gird the loins with sackcloth (1 Ki 20:32; Isa 32:11; Jer 48:37; Am 8:10; see also the First Papyrus of Elephantine, l. 20). A man whose strength is in his attachment to truth, in other words is faithful, is spoken of as having his loins girt about with truth (Eph 6:14). Thus, the Messiah is described: "Righteousness shall be the girdle of his waist, and faithfulness the girdle of his loins" (Isa 11:5). One of the most primitive modes of clothing consisted of a fleece tied around the loins (Job 31:20).
The condition of unfitness for service is described in that the loins (kecel) are filled with a burning (Ps 38:7, the King James Version "loathsome disease"), or that "a sore burden" is laid upon the "loins" (mothen, Ps 66:11). Thus the loins are made "continually to shake" (Ps 69:23), "the joints of (the) loins" (charats) are loosed (Dan 5:6), the "loins are filled with anguish" (Isa 21:3). It is very likely that originally a disabling lumbago or the painful affections of the gall or the bladder (calculus, etc.) are meant, but very soon the expression becomes merely metaphorical to express personal helplessness, especially that which can but rely upon assistance and help from God.

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:01 am

um m/b ,,tha first part sounds grt,,prt2 welll,um ,,ugh, um i do needa lotta help frm god,, t u,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:07 am

From the days of John the Baptist until now, the kingdom of heaven has been forcefully advancing, and forceful men lay hold of it.
God Sees you different than the way you think about yourself..
This is the reason why the enemy is throwing everything against you.

May the Lord Bless You and Keep You.

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:55 pm

t u m/b ,,thats orsome,,,D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:08 pm

Sponsored content