Fire Engines and the Church

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fire Engines and the Church

Post by Jadams on Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:30 pm

I had this dream last night and I'm perplexed. I was at this small church I used to go to and all of a sudden I ran out of the church quickly because there was a fire, but I didn't see the fire. A lady, who used to be the pastor's wife at the time, was in the dream and she ran out of the door with me. After we ran out, I went to the right along with another person and the pastor's wife ran to the left. I saw her pull the fire alarm lever down and then me and the other person realized we were going the wrong way so we went where she was. All of a sudden, three fire engines came...once behind the other. They went down the street and into the other gate in the parking lot. I saw my friend Dee. IRL, she has brownish red hair and it's shoulder length, but in the dream her hair was a light brownish blonde and curley and long...like Beyonce's. She had this really cute black fitted dress on. She tried to get into the church even though she saw the fire engines there. It was like she was there to decorate for an event (She was the event coordinator of the church). The scene changes and the church members and myself are in a banquet room in the church (irl, it didn't look anything like the church). Dee ran upstairs and never came back down. I began hearing her hammering something upstairs. I began thinking that she was decorating for the pastor's party or something. I saw the pastor's teenaged daughter go upstairs to be with Dee and then the dream was over.

The thing that gets me is, when I saw Dee in that black dress and her hair curly and long, I was jealous...eeek! I hate feeling that way. She's really a good friend.

Please someone help me with this one.

Jadams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fire Engines and the Church

Post by Halo on Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:47 pm

Jadams~ Oh my, this most certainly is an emergency call that needs to be made concerning the church as a whole. It's not jealously on your part, but jelously, enevy and strife that is causing the body to go in different directions. where these are present so is every evil work that causes distruction, it is consuming like a fire, but needs to be exposed and therefore fixed. Some has noticed this but other havent, I believe the Lord has brought it to your attention for a reason....send some prayers upstairs, quick fast and in a hurry. I would suggest to respond and take heed immediately, sound an alarm!!!!!!!!!

Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:41 am

Hey Miss Jimmy!! Yep, it's an emergency situation and I think you really need to pray. What's going on in Dee's life now? Her presence in the dream means something.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadams on Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:07 pm

Thank you Halo and Cholette. I've been praying about this because dream because the last time I was there, the church was going through some things with the pastor.

As far as Dee, She and I still talk and see each other. I agree, there is something to be said about her being in my dream. Her presence there in the beginning with the hair and her going upstairs in the church means something...but what?

Jadams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadams on Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:51 pm

Anybody??

Jadams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:13 am

Hello Jimmy! When I read the part about you ran out of the building because you knew there was a fire, but you didn't "see" a fire, what came up in my heart is you were seeing into the spiritual realm. In the natural, everything looks fine. But this is God giving you insight and discernment. Although you were "there" at this location in the dream, you seem to be more of an observor than a participant, so I would say the dream has been given to you for the purpose of intercession and prayer. The "fire" is symbolic of a trial. The scripture says that we are not to be surprised by the firey trials that come our way, and it also talks about putting up our shield of faith so that we can quench all the "firey" darts of the wicked one. Fire symbolizes trial. It's the enemy coming against this church in a particular way. (1 Peter 4:12, "Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:" Ephesians 6:16, "Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.") The scripture refers to this kind of firey attack from the enemy as a trial of our faith. (James 1:2-4, "My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; 3 Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience. 4 But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.") At times like these, we have to depend on the fruit of the Spirit of patience, God's ability in us to stand and havign done all to stand, to be consistently, persistently the same way all of the time. Patience is the fruit of the Spirit that when allowed to have its perfect work will see to it that we are complete and entire lacking nothing. That's the fruit of the Spirit that this church leadership will need to pass through the fire, and not be burned! (Isaiah 43:2, "When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.")

Now about your friend that went up into a burning building...It's interesting that she's wearing a black dress. Usually "black" is not a good symbol. It can mean fear, death, famine, and sin in scripture. Her hair was long, which is a good symbol because that usually symbolizes glory, and the lighter color is also usually a good symbol. So this is two things that seem to be contradicting one another. Could it be that things with her are not what they seem? There seems to be a contradiction with her somewhere. Please pray about that. She boldly ran into a burning building, with no awareness and no regard. It's almost like she was completely blind as to what's going on. That's how you end up killed. This scripture comes up very strongly in my heart concerning your friend: (John 11:9-10, "Jesus answered, Are there not twelve hours in the day? If any man walk in the day, he stumbleth not, because he seeth the light of this world. 10 But if a man walk in the night, he stumbleth, because there is no light in him.")

Then the pastor's daughter running into the building after your friend Dee, puts her into a dangerous situation too. I don't know if they have some kind of "agreement", or if there is an influence there that might place her in harms way. It's something to pray about. Or it could just be that they are influenced by the same weakness or spiritual influences. I don't know. These are just thoughts. Nonetheless, I believe God will give you the full picture as you pray and seek Him. I hope this helps...

Blessings,

Sandra

Last edited by Sandra P on Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadams on Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:50 am

Okay Sandra...Oh my God! That is a lot to take it, but it all makes sense.

The only thing that I didn't make clear (I saw this after I read your reply) that Dee didn't go into the "burning" building. In the beginning when she first got there, she tried to get in the door, but it was locked. When I saw her go upstairs, the scene had already switched and we were all in the church now(the members) and sitting at tables like we were waiting to eat. I saw her go upstairs and then I heard something like her hammering. That's when the pastor's daughter ran upstairs.

I hope I'm not confusing you and I'm not sure if these addendums change your thoughts on this dream.

I will say this to you, Dee is my friend, but she's "interesting". She's always been the type to look like she has everything together on the outside, but she's a mess inside. What I mean by a mess...she's in turmoil, but she doesn't want anyone to know, so she wears the "church face" to make herself look like she has it all together. I always know when she's phony and she knows it. It's something that is unspoken between us.

Thank you SO much for putting so much effort in sharing your thoughts. You gave scriptures and everything...Yeeehawww...a woman after my own heart!

Jadams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:07 pm

Thanks for the clarification, Jimmy! No...you didn't confuse me at all. I really don't think it changes things much that the scene switched. The first scene sets the context of the dream. You're looking into the spiritual realm and see by revelation that the church is on fire, although when you look at it with natural eyes it doesn't seem to be. So, Dee is still in a building that is under fire, and so is the congregation in the next scene as well! One thing I've learned about dreams is that the first scene is a lot like the first paragraph of a paper or report or newspaper article. It sets the context of the dream.

All of you sitting at tables waiting to eat, would be awaiting spiritual nourishment, which is what we are supposed to be receiving at church. Did you ever see the food come to the table in the dream? Because there is significance to that scene. If the food didn't come at all, that's telling you something. If it did come, was there anything that stood out about it?

Dee is obviously working on something during this period of time that the church is under seige by the enemy, symbolized by the hammering. Also, what you shared about Dee putting on her "church face" that explains the contradicition in the two symbols of hair and clothing!

I hope it ministers to you. I don't like to give interpretations without scriptures. If there's no scriptures...they're just thoughts!

Blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadams on Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:42 pm

Thank you for taking time out to look at my dream Sandra. You have no idea what this means to me. All of you...Halo and Cholette as well.

It all makes sense. I will just pray for the church. I feel like a fish out of water praying for them because I'm not there anymore, but God showed it to me for a reason so I'm honored. I will pray for Dee as well.

Thanks again!!!

Jadams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:35 am

Hey Jimmie!

Is that COCO Chanel by the way?lol

Are you jealous of your friend or uncomfortable in some way around her IRL?

The church catching on fire was intriguing to me. At first I felt like it was "holy ghost fire' but being that you and the pastor's wife and someone else ran out in panic, it made me recant.
Fires can either be by accident (ie: wiring gone wrong or someone else not taking safety precautions) or on purpose. Do you think that assembly is in danger in some way of 'going up in smoke' so to speak? Where was the pastor in all of this?

And when the coordinator went up there to 'hammer' stuff--it seemed like there was some 'construction' or 'renovation' of some kind. The church going through some things and need to be 'tested', 'renewed' etc?

please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadams on Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:29 am

Yes, Desi...It's COCO Chanel!!!

What you said about fires can be accident makes sense because the fact that it was the former pastor's wife that pulled the emergency lever down. From my understanding the pastor and his wife made a mess of the ministry so I'm not sure if that has something to do with the emergency.

Thank you for your input...I REALLY appreciate it!!!

Jadams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:05 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top