A strange substance in my tea.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A strange substance in my tea.

Post by Jordanriver8 on Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:42 pm

In my dream I was at a shopping mall in a food court with some friends of mine who is a pastor (he recently stepped down from a church irl). Anyway his entire family was there with me, he has seven kids and his wife. They all wanted to eat at Subway and so a lady from this establishment actually came up to them to take their order and serve them. The older ones had no problem in ordering, but the younger ones didn't know what they want. As I was watching them I started drinking my tea. As I was nearing the bottom of my cup I felt this strange object plop into my mouth. I pulled out my mirror and stuck out my tongue to look at what was on my tongue. The object was brown. I was mortified as I realized this strange object in my mouth was excrement. I remember running to the bathroom in the mall, which ended up becoming my church washroom. I remember washing my mouth with water and wiping the item off with kleenex. The dream ended with me returning to friends very puzzled and hungry.

Any thoughts??

Jordanriver8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A strange substance in my tea.

Post by True Flight on Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:23 pm

Tea is something you drink for health reasons, It didnt turn out that way though.
It sounds to me like your being taught something that dosnt agree with God.

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:14 pm

I will have to agree with True~flight. The substance of what is the question here....It appears to be the substance of conforsation, use caution and wisdom in the pressence of others, pertainig to what is consumed through the ears and what comes out of the mouth, okay...this is a nasty trick of the enemy.

Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordanriver8 on Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:07 pm

Thank you both. Feeling the discipline of the Lord for something and needing clarity. I did give a word to the husband yesterday. But it wasn't about his family but specifically for him for this next season he'll be entering in. I'm wondering if what I heard was indeed incorrect?!? But still not understanding fully why I was in the mall with his family. Any thoughts on this?

Jordanriver8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:01 pm

The mall....this is generaly dealing with humanity in all walks of life.

Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:57 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top