Spiritual Warfare in dream leads to death and then life.... ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spiritual Warfare in dream leads to death and then life.... ?

Post by SWS on Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:08 am

I had this dream... husband said I was actually agitated and praying outloud, woke him up and he had to pray over my while still sleeping....

In a building which represented my church...I'm being asked about a flyer I made for church upstairs in the offices... the person likes it... sits me down with it in her hand.... puts her arm around me with much flattery... leans in and starts to kiss me with an open mouth... I push her off... rebuke her.. and then rebuke the spirit in operation....this is the point of deliverance/warfare that we(a very small group of intercessors are anticipating irl) I bind the spirit ( I know which one it is .... Jezebel) I look for my warriors.... many are not there... I have this woman and spirit at arms length, in my grasp to handle this... many are coming... I shew so many away... knowing they are not in the spirit, weak, or deceived. A few approach to "do the deed/deliverance" and I ask are you in deliverance? Are you "right" to do this? there are a few, not the ones I know... I tell them to stick around, I need "my girls" I take "the lady" with me and open a door to get some of my warriors... no one is to be found... come back to the others... the place is pitch black and vacant opposed to the marketplace atmosphere that was just there. I begin to do this alone.. as the spirit is riled... the few others end up there... we deliver but the spirit is "out" and ready to take action.. one of my "warriors" is there and the spirit hits her with a heart attack.. she falls on the bed... she's done for... then the spirit takes each person out one by one.... then I'm last... I can feel me getting weaker and weaker ... I begin to cry out to the father... my "main girl" comes in the door.... the power of God rushes through....(irl she's like a mentor, very wise and much years in this- I'm a baby in this)the power of God revives me from falling... she takes over.... I pray over every person there and they are revived in Jesus name... we finish casting out this horrendous thing from our church.....

irl-our smallgroup just met at my house in much praise worship and declaration over our church and will continue and ask Pastor tomorrow if we can go anoint our entire church.... we know there is some serious "strong man" that has taken captive at our church and only a small remnant stand out of a few thousand.
I wanted insight to see if it lines up with what I feel about this dream... thank you... this is very serious ...

SWS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spiritual Warfare in dream leads to death and then life.... ?

Post by Halo on Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:37 pm

SWS~ You are pretty much on top of things concerning this dream....as far as insight goes. But perhaps I can make a few suggestions that will give you an even greater insight that will "inable" you to identify some things in a greater aspect of these areas that seem to appear a little gray/shaded that will shed some light upon them. You are most certainly displaying ''Authority" (spiritual authority) meaning possessing the land in which you walk with the gift of desernment at hand/work. Now, along with the gifts in opperation one must obtain wisdom and knowledge on how these gifts to know how they opperate one with another...thus these, wisdom and knowledge are obtained over a period of time (very wise and much years.) I would also at this time like to add that thses spirits are carried in through individuals and takes over a chuch cooperately as a whole, it's not merely the building that needs to be prayed over, it is individuals that makes up the body. All and all I see you becomming stronger and stronger in the lord as these things are obtained, so just keep climbing and proceeding forward and I think you will do well, Amen.

Bless you,
Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:41 pm

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SWS on Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:55 pm

You're right on Halo....wisdom is in much years, I absolutely receive that... and right on with everything else...esp. the fact that these spirits are led in by people.... since I've posted, the Lord has prompted 2 of our husbands and one of the women for us to continue being in prayer and waiting on the Lord for addressing anything in the church... God is so good to cover us!! Amen!!
Thanks~

SWS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:02 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top