Blessings in Jesus name !

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blessings in Jesus name !

Post by 3dgb on Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:20 am

Hello, my name is Greg, my first night here. I posted a dream for some interpetation, but thought I'd stop back and introduce myself. Being raised in a conservative church, I found prophtic gifts a little confusing at first. I am attending a church where God has been opening up these gifts in amazing ways. I was fine, until I started feeling God's call towards these gifts myself. Where I'm not trying to just jump on the bandwagon, I feel God is calling me that direction, as if He has more me. I posted a dream the Lord has given me recently in hopes of getting a little help with interpetation. I have to admit, I was a little skeptical about prophetic gifts for some time. I do believe God gives these gifts, but I have seen so many people who try to pretend they have them in order to be part of the crowd. Scripture also warns us to be wary of false profits. I am very open to any gift God may choose to give me, and understand they are for His Glory.
So, all that being said, I hope this site can be of some help in learning, and growing more in God's blessings on each of us.
Thanks in advance, and I look forward to meeting each of you. In Christ, Greg

3dgb

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blessings in Jesus name !

Post by Cholette on Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:33 am

Welcome Greg!! I'm so excited for you and all that God is going to reveal to you. Be patient and know that any dream that you have, pray about it first. Even if you receive an interpretation, still take it to the Lord because the Bible says that we only know in part. Sometimes on a portion of your dream will be revealed to you at a time. If God gave you the dream, then trust me, He will eventually give you the interpretation. I've been dreaming for a LONG time and there are still some dreams that I'm waiting for interpretations.

The key is, go to God first because he uses dreams to communicate to us and if He took the time to show you a dream, He deserves the opportunity to reveal it to you.

Blessings and I look forward to learning more about you!!!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:05 am

Welcome Greg! It is great to have you with us. We have a rockin good time!

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:24 am

Praise the Lord, Greg!

Welcome to the site! Looking forward to fellowship and growing together in the Lord!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:50 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top