Kobe Bryant and Lebron James

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kobe Bryant and Lebron James

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:15 am

Had a dream where I was inside a classroom with Lebron James and Kobe Bryant (who by the way are really close friends now and played on the 2008 Olympic team together; both play on opposite coast teams: east v west). Anyway they were talking back and forth about something. I pressed a button to watch a movie: the movie was discussing basketball and the human eyes (in this case the process of colored eyes: hazel) Kobe kept talking about moving to a "home team" and his current coach Phil Jackson was mad that Kobe was a free agent (could move to any team in NBA) and watned to leave the team he had been with for years (in this case: the LA Lakers). Lebron and Kobe kept joking around. Lebron came over to a house where my mom and siblings lived (don't recognize this house in real life). I tried to impress everyone by showing them that I knew "someone famous". I asked him a question (I remember him sitting on the floor with his legs spread and I saw the top of his head. He was playing a video game with my nephew). One of the characters in the game was a green duck with human legs running around a big green field. The duck for some reason was always in the center (not knowing where to go). Lebron was controlling the player with the X-Box controller. The sponsors of the game were: DUCKHEAD (I am reminded of Duckhead jeans brand). Lebron had repeated what Kobe had said earlier: "that old woman would be better off holding a stick than playing______." I am the only one who was amused by the statement.

side note: Kobe Bryant used to be an arrogant player but I think that he's calmed down over the years. He looks just like my ex and he too has a wife of a different ethnicity and two children. Kobe Bryant cheated on his wife at one point in their marriage--it was a public scandal.

thanks for your help pumpkins!!! lol!
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kobe Bryant and Lebron James

Post by Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus! on Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:33 am

Ok so what was this one about?

Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:16 pm

Kobe Bryant reminds me of someone that I know, and I think the dream just meant that the person would be moving back home soon and in fact this was true!

The person also could be tired of "playing games"? Don't really know but God in is awesomeness will reveal!

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus! on Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:17 pm

to cool

Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus!

View user profile

Back to top Go down