Stolen Parts on my car: reposted

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stolen Parts on my car: reposted

Post by musicalstars2001 on Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:13 pm

Please help, I think this is a warning dream for me:

I went to some building, not sure what it was for, and I went there to spend the night. I remember because I had brought stuff with me. But while I was roaming around I remember not feeling safe in the building and there were a few male figures here and there walking around. I also remember not feeling safe to leave my car in the parking lot.

The next morning I remember going to my car. The side door was taken off and there were other parts of the car missing. I also remember seeing the car in front of mine that was parked had smashed into my car. I also realized there was a price number on my car as if someone was trying to sell it.

I remember getting ready to call 911 to get this settled, but the car that had smashed into mine went and drove off. There was absolutely NO driver in it. I was not happy at all.

After I remember being worried about what I was going to tell my dad about it. Somewhere towards the end I remember having my friends dog with me and a cat in the car. I also remember that I hadn't had a chance to give them water/food but specifically I was hoping they'd be ok becuase I realized they hadn't had water all night. They were just fine in the morning.

Please help! Thanks!

musicalstars2001

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stolen Parts on my car: reposted

Post by Halo on Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:42 pm

Musicalstar~ In your goings to-and-throw, it looks to be a spiritual-stealing...meaning the enemy is stealing your joy with fear and worrie, everyone knows that where one of these is present the other will hold company with it...here and there. Somewhere all and all...I would make an emergency call....to the Father and I would tell him about-it, he is going to give you strength (water/food) specifically for what you need through Faith, the "substance" of things "hoped'' for but, yet not seen...Only then one realize's that everything is going to be just fine....Remember, joy comes in the morning.

Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by musicalstars2001 on Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:32 pm

Wow, I only know that bears witness with me because that's what I have been dealing with lately. The devil has tried twice to steal my joy. And God has been lately teaching me about faith and how to walk in faith. wow... thanks for your input.

musicalstars2001

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:42 pm

Good for you.....................Put the Devil on the run, put that faith to work!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH YAHHHHHH

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:05 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top