Running from the enemy!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Running from the enemy!!

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:05 am

Had this dream a couple of nights ago. Can't remember exactly who I was running from but there was a group of people out to get me. I remember having a baby in my arms and looking down at a long jump through the window. I was wondering what I should do: first throw the baby down on the ground to safety and then jump or go down together? I thought the idea of possibly harming the baby was ridiculous so I decided to jump with he/she in my arms. We made it safely--can't remember if it was a hard fall or not. Every turn and corner I was trying to get away from people who seemed "suspicious". On one occasion, I remember hiding inside a room between two couches on the floor with a pillow covering my face--two white-sheer covers were on my feet (I guess as disguise). I could hear commotion, but i was hoping the party that entered couldn't recognize who I was and harm me. Someone's out to get me--but whom? The scenery was night time.

desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Running from the enemy!!

Post by LifeTransformed on Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:01 pm

Hmmm...my Pastor spoke on Revelation 12 entitled "The devil desires to have your child/baby" on this past Sunday and after reading your dream, this came to my remembrance. Please meditate on the scripture and seek the Holy Spirit for revelation:

1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.

3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

My notes are at home, but if I recall from the sermon, I believe he stated that the baby symbolized giving birth to a ministry/thoughts/etc. Satan, the deceiver, plan is to kill, steal and destroy the work of God. I also recall the Pastor stating the wilderness was a place where the woman found comfort.

You made it safely? Take a look at Rev. 12:14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

(oh, I wish I had my notes because he explained what the wings/wilderness/eagle represented). I am going to read my notes tonight and share them with you tomorrow.

Please, pray about this. I'll be in touch.

Life Transformed

LifeTransformed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:06 pm

I will definitely read!! thank you! I've been told before that Satan is trying to "knock me off course" and that I was an eagle in flight (being able to see some things that many miss!) I am in NO WAY AFRAID OF SATAN, just trying to be aware and cautious of schemes/such; constantly on my spiritual guards! Its funny but I've been having a few "endtime dreams" lately. Thanks again for your help and the interesting passage. I will pray!
smooches
desiree

Last edited by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LifeTransformed on Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:23 pm

Desiree, the Bible insists that Satan is a powerful, literal, supernatural being who must be taken seriously. From cover to cover, the Bible warns us that we’re in a war! But our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers of darkness (Eph 6:12). In Revelation 12:1-17, you will learn the simple principle that we must “know our enemy.” If we fail to know and understand our enemy, we’ll fall prey to his surprise attacks and lose many earthly battles. But be encouraged, through the atoning blood of Jesus Christ, the devil’s already defeated.

Furthermore, it is important to note that Satan wars with those “who keep the commandments of God” (1 John 5:2-5) and “hold to the testimony of Jesus” (1 Cor 2:1-2; 1 John 5:11-12).” As Paul said in 2 Timothy 3:12: “If you live a godly life in Christ Jesus, [you] will be persecuted.” The Christian life is not a playground; it’s a battleground! If you live for Jesus Christ in this life, there will be suffering but the rewards will be eternal.

Stay encouraged,

Life Transformed

P.S. Pick up your weapon (the Bible) and give the devil your best shot. I will plead the blood of Jesus over your life. You are doing a great work in the Kingdom of God and he does not like that one bit. Just remember who has you covered. (Jesus Christ)

LifeTransformed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:26 pm

Thanks so much Life transformed!
I just said that I am not afraid of Satan because I know who my heavenly father is. Greater is he that is in me than he that is in the world!!! Of course I am a threat to him, but I know that God has got my back at all times--I must remain focused and continue to stand on God's word!!
thanks again for your awesome words of encouragement and Believe me, I am in no way naive or unaware of the devils schemes!
smooches
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LifeTransformed on Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:52 pm

You're welcome darling. Glory be to God. Jesus loves you and so do I!

LifeTransformed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:17 pm

Well all I can say is thank you Jesus for the Rapture before all of that...

Amen

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LifeTransformed on Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:34 am

Hey Desiree! I haven't forgotten about you. As promised, I did read my notes. Before I begin, I want you to know that what I'm revealing is not an interpretation. Your dream really reminded me of a sermon I recently heard.

The correct title of the sermon: "Ladies, satan desires to have your baby." (the baby in the "sermon" represented a thought, ministry, assignment, etc. God has birthed/breathed into you). My notes also read for us to please do not abort/throw away/destroy/abandon your baby just because things appear to be too difficult.

You are God's anointed. Continue to seek His will for your life. The Holy Spirit--your Comforter as promised by our Savior Jesus Christ--is faithful and He will continue to guide you into all Truth. I pray that our Faithful God will grant you wisdom in the interpretation of your dream.

Agape',

Life Transformed

LifeTransformed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:24 pm

Thank you Life Transformed!!
You know, I've been actually thinking about "my baby" recently. I am reminded: don't abort my baby (its so easy to be neglectful!) When I went back to read the suggested scripture it reminded me of myself so much--I'm like, "yes, Lord! This is me! Satan desires to sift me as wheat!! He pursues me to get me off course! But in Jesus name, I will be what God desires for me to be in these last days!!" thanks for the encouragement and the notes (they rang true--even if it wasn't an interpretation!!!lol)...Again, thank you so much for your prayers and concern (I know you have a sweet spirit towards the things of God and HE will bless you for that!) I always need more wisdom!lol
smooches and God bless
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LifeTransformed on Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:06 am

You are welcome.

Desiree, Thank you for the encouragement and your kind words. I praise God for your dilligence. It is motivating me to follow the leading of the Holy Spirit without fear. I can truly see God's hand in this. I thank God for His peace that surpasses all understanding. I'm glad God led me to this site.

Agape',

Life Transformed

LifeTransformed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:08 am

yes, thank God for it!!! We are sooo glad that you're hear too!! We need more bible warriors!!Lol
smooches
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:33 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top