Dream interpretation

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream interpretation

Post by Stephane on Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:46 am

Hi, my name is Stephane, I'm from South Africa. I had a dream two nights ago. I was with my mother and two daughters in an open field, we attend some kind of function. We were the last to leave. We got into a yellow car, my mother was driving and I sat in the passenger seat and my daughters in the back seat. When we got to the stop street, the road turn to the right and as far as one's eye could see there were trucks, busses and big vehicles coming, but they were are wrecks, like if they were in a fire, they were blackish and without windows. There were a car in front of us who wanted to cross the street and one of the trucks collided into that car. When it was our turn to cross another truck came for us and we were also struck and was sandwiched between two trucks, the car had no scrathes and we were fine. I knew I had to take the steering wheel, but we could not get out of the car. I felt quite nervous but I just knew if I could get to drive the car we would be ok. What does that mean? I really want to know. Thank you for a great site.

Stephane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream interpretation

Post by Halo on Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:31 pm

Hi Stephane~ Welcome to this site we are glad to have you, welcome aboard. The first indication in your dream points to caution (yellow)...You are comming upon some matters that you or your family (church family) is going to be exposed to (open)...it looks to be in the horizon pertaining to ''injustice'' meaning a wrong, an injury to the innocent. Even tho, anxiety will rise and your integrity bothered, you will remain blamlessness and innocent in the circumstances. The lord is giving you an insight as to what the enemy has prepared...in the distance.

Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top