Failed driving test

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Failed driving test

Post by juewls davis 777 on Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:11 pm

Hi all, I had a dream last night, I was taking my driving test, I was going all through the motions. I made some strange wrong moves in the dream, which I would not do in real life whilst driving. Like overtaking on the inside e.t.c. I failed the test in the dream. Then I remember meeting my mum and my husband. They were together waiting for me. I was o.k and told them I had failed but they did not believe me. I kept saying I did fail, I did fail. Anyway cant remember much more of it, I think my husband was unhappy. Anyway I woke up today and thought hey that is strange as I am going on my test for real today. I really did take my driving test today! My mum was supposed to come and sit with my children as hubby at work. My driving instructer came to collect me, but no mum. I had been trying to call her for three quaters of an hour, no reply. My whole body was full of nerves. I knew something was wrong. My friend rushed over, I took the test just about made it and Failed! On a strange point that I would not usually do. I had rebuked the enemy, as thought the dream was from him. Do you think it was God telling me? I am o.k, not put out, as the driving instructer said I can drive and he was going to pass me up to that point. My father in law has offered to pay for the resit. My husband seemed angry when he came home. Also a bit mocking! As I have failed before many years ago. He was saying how many more lessons do you have to have e.t.c. Like he is only worried about money. Any thoughts appreciated. Thankyou, Julie.

juewls davis 777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Failed driving test

Post by faithful7 on Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:16 pm

HI JUEWLS DAVIS 777- I WOULD LIKE TO ENCOURAGE YOU AND LET YOU KNOW THAT YOU IS NOT A FAILURE IN DRIVING. ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS TAKE YOUR HANDS OFF THE WHEEL AND LET GOD DO THE DRIVING . GOD IS WANTING TO STEER YOU IN THE WAY HE WOULD HAVE YOU TO GO . LET HIM TAKE CONTROL,AND DIRECT YOUR PATHS.DON'T FEEL LIKE YOU HAVE TO FIT IN AND BE LIKE EVERYONE ELSE,YOU JUST BE YOU! GOD MAY HAVE ANOTHER ROUTE TO TAKE YOU ,THAN THE WAY YOU ARE TRYING TO GO,SO JUST SIT BACK AND TURN THE WHEEL OVER TO GOD ,AND I PROMISE YOU HE WILL DIRECT YOUR PATHS,THERE IS NO FAILURE IN GOD!!

faithful7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:20 am

Juewls,
I am kind of confused as to what parts are the dream and what parts are not.

Are you fearful about not coming out on top in a particular area in your life? DO you think your husband will be (or is) disappointed in you in some ways?

please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by juewls davis 777 on Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:21 am

Hi to both of you above, thanks for your responses. To cut it short, I had a dream that I had failed my driving test, then met my mother and husband, in the dream and they did not believe me, when I told them that I had failed. All of that was the dream. Then in real life, I took my driving test and failed, the day after the dream........................ I was wondering if God was warning me that I would fail my driving test through the dream, as I did in fact fail my driving test in real life. Also why God told me I would fail, if he did, in the dream. Thanks.

juewls davis 777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:55 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top