Frightening Religious Dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Frightening Religious Dreams

Post by Angie on Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:22 am

Hi Guys,
Im hoping someone can help analyze these 3 dreams... I know there all connected in some way and that they have something to do with the current situation i am in. There abit lengthy so please have patience when reading.

1st Dream
I am a little girl (around 5 yrz old) and my dad is carrying me on his shoulders. We are walking through this green forest... suddenly these men dressed in black shoot him and I start running.
I end up in front of a door, I open it and start walking down this long corridor. On my right and left there are these plastic tubs (like the ones in hospitals used for new borns) lined up against the wall with babies in them. I reach the end, and on my left this thing with a babies body but with a 50 year olds head lifts itself up and repeats "you are the devils daughter" I start repeatedly screaming "No im not..." Then i wake up.

2nd Dream (3 days later)
I am walking up this hill, i reach the top and on my left there is an old man sitting on a rock wearing a green garment, I donít pay much attention to him and take a few steps forward. On my right there is a cave and I enter it. There I clearly see Jesus, he was wearing a white garment and the presence I felt was indescribable. I reached out my hand to touch him and he puts his hand out as if he was saying "donít come any closer". Then he vanished.

3rd Dream (2 yrz later)
I am driving up a hill. The sky is filled with dark clouds and there is a strong wind. I arrive to this old wooden house, its falling apart. I pick this plank of wood off the ground and say "Jesus' door is broken" then I placed it on a table. I got outside and there are around 15 small dogs eating from a bowl, I walk around to the side of the house and im confronted by this big black dog.
I am scared and I freeze, then the dog makes a sheep noise ("baaaaa") =/
Then someone i got back home and dreaming that im in bed but i can feel an evil presence around me. I try to get up but something is holding me down, i cant even scream. So i start praying (around 6 times), every time I did I physically could feel pins & needles down my body. I manage to crawl out, when I step outside my bedroom I am elevated to the ceiling and wake up.

If someone knows what these dreams mean or represent please let me know!

Thanks

Angie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Frightening Religious Dreams

Post by Jen on Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:34 am

Angie,
I'm not sure of their meaning but I am praying over you now, because they seem like spiritual attacks. How do you feel when you wake from these dreams? Are they dark in nature? I have not ever had a dream like that, but I have heard Dark dreams can come from Satin. I will pray that he will not be allowed to attack you and that God will protect you if the dreams are not from him.

Love,
Jen

Jen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie on Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:18 pm

Hi Jen,
They were all very dark accept the 2nd one... i was overcome with a feeling of peace but then woke up confused.
I think God is trying to tell me something in regards to the current situation i am in...
I am considering getting engaged to someone who is not Christian, and if i did go ahead with it, our children couldnt be brought up as Christian either... Do you think that there is some connection there?

Angie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:53 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top