LONG AND CONFUSING

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LONG AND CONFUSING

Post by Virtuous on Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:38 am

This is pretty long but I would love any insight...

11/12/2009 Ė Some time after 3:48 a.m.

I dreamed I was at my auntís (Iíll call her Aunt P.) house. My aunt (Iíll call her Aunt N), my cousin (Iíll call her J). I was walking in the kitchen and I was seeing how my cousin ďJĒ was acting and at the same time I became her Ė feeling how she was feeling. I began to get dizzy and almost losing my breath. I was walking out of the house trying to hold myself up on things. I was trying to get outside to my mother (which in the dream was her mother, Aunt N, because I had become her, yet watching the entire thing at the same timeÖhuh?) I opened the screen door to get out of the house and I was really dizzy. I felt myself losing consciousness. I made it around the house where she was and fell down. I could hear everyone; her mother was trying to get me to wake up. I could not move. I was breathing but it was very hard to breath. Her sister (Iíll call her A) was trying to get the paramedics on the line to come and pick me up. It appears to be that Iím pregnant. (IRL, J and A are pregnant but in the dream ďAĒ isnít). ďAĒ is not getting who she wants to get because she says something like she doesnít like this certain hospital because they donít know what theyíre doing and she wasnít sending me there. All this time, my eyes are closed (Iím still unconscious) but I can see whatís going on around me. I began to try to come around and move a little. I start thinking, ďThis is nothing but the devil. He knows God woke me up praying this morning around 3:30 about sickness and diseases and now he wants to bring sickness upon me. I canít say anything but I know if I can just think and say Hallelujah and the name of Jesus in my mind, I will be okay.Ē So I started thinking and saying Hallelujah and the name of Jesus in my mind. (IRL-God woke me up this morning about 3:30. I felt like He wanted me to pray. So I got on my knees and prayed at my bedside. I started out in my prayer language because I didnít know what I was supposed to pray about. Then all of a sudden I started coming against the symptoms of the flu and then I spoke against all infirmities, sickness and diseases and speaking healing over me and my family) I opened my eyes in the dream and slowly got up to go back in the house.

Next scene: I was in my Aunt Pís house again. I was asleep in bed with this guy I dated a few years back. Something was going on and he got up. I was still asleep and my cell rung. It was him. He asked me if I was wondering what happened to him. I told him I knew he had gotten up and where he was. He came in talking something about I shouldíve been worried (or something) about where he was because he used to date her. Iím like who? He said??? (I canít remember the name he said) and started to laugh and walk away. I was like, ďI donít care. You need to be worried about which one of your homeboys trying to holler at me.Ē (IRL-this guy is the guy I thought was my husband every since I was 14 years old. I let him go because I got saved and the intimacy we had ended. I knew he wasnít ready for all of that so I ended it because there was no need to say we were still together when I knew he still wanted sex. We are still friends but he wants us to get back togetherÖlong storyÖtell it later) I started feeling like my cousin was thinking that I shouldnít have let a man sleep in the bed with me in her motherís house because thatís something she has never done. I felt bad but was like...well, we didnít have sex (Iím thinking all of this to myself). I got up and went outside for something. Another scene comes in but I canít remember it. I feel like I need to go make the bed up (Itís a sofa bed in the den). I go back in but my cousin has already made it up but I didnít see the sheet that was folded and put on the cushion. I told her she hadnít put the sheet back and that she put it on the wrong chair. She takes it off and gives it to me and then I realize she had it right; I just didnít see the one that went on the sofa I slept in on the floor. We began to laugh at me.

Next scene: Iím at my apartment (IRL-this is my apartment) getting dressed for work and the kids are getting ready for school. Iím feeling tired and sick (like Iím still feeling a little of how I felt in the first part of the dream). I hear a knock on the door so I go down stairs. Itís my sonís father (X). He comes in and we both see that my kitchen window is out! Like someone was trying to break in. I tried to fix it but I couldnít and I begin to tell him I think someone is always trying to get in my apartment. He asks me how Iím doing and I begin to tell him about what happened in the first dream (I wasnít telling it to him as a dream, I was telling him just like it had happened to me like IRL). He sat down in a chair from the kitchen table and I was standing in front of him (Iím still telling him how Iím feeling). He pulled me close and put his arms around my waist. He lifted my shirt and started kissing me on my stomach. I started caressing his head and kissed him on his neck. As I was doing it, reality kicked in and I said to myself, ďStop. He still has a girlfriend who he lives with.Ē So I stopped. Out of nowhere he said, ďItíll be around 8:30 this morning.Ē I asked him what was he talking about and he said he would get his check around 8:30 this morning. I was like okay. I walked him to the doorÖhe left and the dream ended.

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LONG AND CONFUSING

Post by Virtuous on Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:49 pm

Anyone?

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:07 am

Hello V! I believe the first scene is all a warning and a call to prayer. The rest of the dream shows you what you are praying about and why. I believe you becoming your "cousin" is a certain side of you. Perhaps there are certain characteristics or traits that you have in common. But, I believe that she is you. Also, this scene may have mutliple meanings. Please pray about that. Because it could be that you literally need to intercede for her concerning her health. But, the thing that goes with the context of the dream is that this is about you.

The third scene, I believe is revealing an attack of the enemy. The broken window is an "entrance" for the enemy to come into your life. X kissing your stomach is your "belly" where your spirit is. This is showing you how the attack will come and "about" whom. It may be thta the enemy uses him directly to pull you back into thinking about this man, or it could just be that the enemy comes against your thought life. Either way, it is being revealed to you ahead of time. I feel like the "sickness" you are talking about here is spiritual and emotional. I have dreams where I am "sick" and it has always been God showing me that I'm "heart sick". If this has not been something you've been fighting with recently, I would pray up now, because I believe the Lord is revealing to you that this is an assignment of the enemy and it's headed your way!

I think the whole second scene is showing you about "X" too. I think that old boyfriend that you were in bed with, but not sleeping with, is showing you that there is still an intimate connection here that needs to be broken in prayer. I think your cousin is symbolic of some things you've been dealing with in your heart. Putting the bed up, is you putting these intimate issues away for good. I think this scene is even showing "how" this assignment will work. Your ex here was saying, "You should be worried about such and such.." It's all a ploy to get your thought life thinking about him and this situation, instead of on the promises of God. These kinds of attacks often come when we are making progress in the Spirit concerning the things God has promised belong to us. They are "diversions" to change our focus and slow us down. Stand against it, V! I believe God is showing you a time of "testing". The trying of your faith. Satan is coming against the Word of God you have received. His intention is to divert your attention and to steal the Word from you through the cares of this world, and the lusts of other things entering in and choking the word. (Mark 4) When Jesus knew that Peter and the disciples were going to go through trying times becasue of His crucifixion, He told them to 'watch and pray' that they enter not into temptation. Of course, we know that they slept intstead. They were in a "sleepy" state. They were tired and not alert. That's usually when the enemy comes against us. You can find this account in all of the Gospels, and I would definitely look at it. Jesus said, "The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak." That's why we pray...to arm ourselves and remain alert and watchful.

Blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:13 am

Once again, Sandra...you are right on target!

I will definately be in prayer about this. I'm not sure if I posted this in the testimony section or not but I called my cousin "J" last month because I couldn't get in touch with her sister "A". Her mother, my "Aunt N", answered the phone. She told me they were at the hospital with "J". I asked what was going on and she told me they were about to do surgery on "J". I asked why and she put "J" on the phone to tell me. "J" told me that she was pregnant and the doctor said the baby was not in the right place and they had to do surgery. The doctor showed them where the baby was and where it should be so they saw that the baby was not in the right place. I asked her if they could take the baby and put it in the right place and she said no. She said the doctor said there wasn't a procedure they could do to save the baby but they had to take it out. I told her I knew they were praying for a miracle and I asked her if it was okay if I called and told my mother. She said yes. I called my mom and I went in the bathroom to pray. To make a longer story short; "J" called the next day and said that I called them right on time because they had started to get discouraged. She said the doctor came back with a new ultra sound/ x-ray (I can't remember which one) and the baby was where it is suppose to be!!!!! She said the doctor kept saying, "This is unnatural." She said they kept saying, "It's a miracle!" So I will continue to pray for her that she will have a normal pregnancy and delivery.

The part about my belly...Oh, my God Sandra...you have said something one of my co-workers said to me concerning a dream she had about me. She gave me the scripture in Revelations where a woman (we know it was Mary) was pregnant with a child (we know it was Jesus) and the enemy was lying in wait, waiting for her to give birth so that he could kill her baby. She said God told her that that's what going on with me in this season. The enemy is after my baby. He's after my spirit!

I will touch more on this later. We're having a Thanksgiving office dinner and I have to finish preparing my dish!

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:13 am

Awesome, V! I can't wait to hear the rest. Enjoy your Thanksgiving luncheon!

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:42 am

Ok...

As far as the guy I was in bed with...whew, that's a loong story! I met him when I was 14 years old. I moved from the city he lived in but we kept in touch. There was always a connection between us. It was to the point that I just knew he was my husband. We would see each other and we would both want to "hook up" but I wouldn't. Everytime I thought of him or dreamed of us being together intimately, I always had a ring on my finger. So I wanted to wait. Even though there were other men I had been involved with, I wouldn't get that close to him because I always saw a ring on my finger when we got together. We always respected each other, he didn't pressure me and I felt safe when I was with him. Fast forward 13 years later, we were together intimately for the first time. Like I said, we have always connected with each other and I ALWAYS thought we were suppose to be married. Nobody, and I mean nobody could tell me that we wouldn't be married someday.

This is how bad I had it for this man. I was going to church and getting closer to God. I wanted him to be saved as well. I knew I wouldn't be able to marry him if he wasn't saved because we would be unequally yoked. One day I was laying in bed and God brought to my remembrance the story of the Town of Babble. He allowed me to see them trying to reach heaven by building the tower instead of doing it God's way. They had almost made it too until He confused their language. Then He said, "This is what you're doing with this man." I knew then, something had to change. I didn't realize that's what I was doing.

Shortly after that, I received a word from God saying, "The man you're trying to hold on to; you need to let him go. He's not for you. Let God do what he needs to do in his life." Tell me why I got mad at this woman of God for telling me that and I got mad at God for telling her to tell me that. How bout I stopped going to church for about two weeks...calling myself to be mad?! I'm for real. I was mad about that because I just knew we were going to get married.

Well, I broke up with him later on (not right then) because my walk was getting closer with God and I just couldn't keep doing it. It was hard but I knew I had to let him go if I was going to live right. He still wants to be with me and he still has a piece of my heart. But I know because of the way he feels about me (and some of the things that come out of his mouth)....
is you putting these intimate issues away for good
this needs to be done once and for all. I honestly believe that when my husband does come in the picture, he will act a fool.

I think him saying the "such and such" stuff is reality of what he's saying IRL about what he'll do if another man comes in my life. I've been brushing it off like it's all just talk but maybe he's for real? Maybe he just might? I don't lead him on or anything. I HAVE been encouraging the friendship because like I said, we've been friends since I was 14 - he was 15.

I think I better do some serious praying about this dream...

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:00 pm

Wow, what a story, V! Please do pray...The main message I believe of the dream is just that the enemy is going to come against you in order to steal the promise of your husband, and his tactics are being revealed to you here. "Guard your heart with all diligence for out of it flow the forces of life." (Proverbs 4:23) Let me know if you need anything, okay Sweety?

Love and blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:21 am

Sandra,
Be looking out for a pm from me some time today!

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:38 am

Okey dokey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:45 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top