LION, FIRE, DINNER

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LION, FIRE, DINNER

Post by nubava on Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:02 am

I was in a room, there were lots of guests, it looked like a dinner or sth like that. Right next to the dinner table there was a tunnel like, vertical hole, going down to the basement. In the basement there were animals, and we from our tables were throwing some food to them.
Suddenly I saw fire coming out from that whole and I saw a lion jumping out of it but not fully but the head and paws. As if it wanted to come out but it couldn’t, as is something was holding it down. My father was sitting on a couch near behind that hole, it seemed he was paralyzed; he neither paid no attention nor reacted to that lion. He was staring nowhere.
I remember me being confused and worried about my father and sister. I didn’t know at that time what I would do if it came out completely.

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LION, FIRE, DINNER

Post by Love's child on Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:41 am

I ask that you pray to the Lord to give you clarity, but I believe this to be a correction/problem solving dream… a cool one at that! Below are a lot of details but you can skip to the bold part at the end to get the brief summary of what your dream is about.

Usually dreams that solve problems start out showing what the problem is you are facing and the end of the dream is usually the answer. This dream essentially is about standing strong and having faith and not
letting intimidation and anxiety cause you to worry. I will walk you through what I believe the interpretation is of the dream. Your dream is two Bible stories merged together and both of the Bible stories deal with faith. The first part is the story found in Matthew where they talk about taking bread from the master’s table and throwing it to the dogs, the second story that it merges with is Daniel and the Lion’s Den/Furnace of fire. If you look in your concordance a den is described as a pit with wild animals in it (which is what you described). Both stories have to do with faith. In the book of Matthew when the Lord said it is not good to take the children’s bread and throw it to the dogs, and she said but Lord even the
dogs eat the crumbs from the masters table. And guess what the Lord’s reply was “ GREAT IS YOUR FAITH” (for the whole story check out Matthew 15:20-28). The second story is what dominates your dream the most is Daniel and the Lion’s Den/Furnace of Fire. When Daniele was put in these situations his UNWAVERING FAITH is what kept him. The Lion’s den and furnace of fire were there to intimidate him. This dream is about an intimidation spirit but the same way the woman overcame intimidation of her being a gentile (dog) to approach God (Faith) you must overcome the spirit of intimidation… the same way Daniele didn’t let intimidation overcome him but he was thrown into the den and the fire but
his faith kept him unharmed.

To sum up your dream:

I believe the end of your dream is showing the answer… The Father is not intimidated; by the lion… it is as if it is not even there because “WE WALK BY FAITH and NOT BY SIGHT. Faith
is the answer to your problem… there is a spirit of intimidation and worry that tries to attack you (it doesn’t completely overcome you which is why the lion just peaks out at you in the dream) However you being intimidated puts you in a place of bondage and worry. BUT God wants you to see that if you stand strong in faith nothing can harm you.

Sorry it’s so long but I wanted to make sure you understood ….

God Bless

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:03 pm

Thank you so much, it's not long, your post is enough for me to see the meaning of the dream and my problem. I feel that this is what God is telling me, praise Lord. flower

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Love's child on Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:27 pm

YAY! Always remember don't focus on the circumstances going on around you, but focus on keeping your eyes locked with God and having faith in His word no matter what things look like. When the enemy tries to peak his head and intimidate you, just speak words of faith !!!

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:13 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top