a new house

View previous topic View next topic Go down

a new house

Post by MaMa on Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:39 pm

my husband bought a new house and sold our old house in my dream. the new house looked very small when we first walked inside the entrance. but once my husband took me turned into the living room and showed me other rooms, the house was a lot bigger than our new house. it was very spacious and it came with all the very nice furniture. we could just move right in without getting anything.
i had another dream several days ago seeing my sister and her husband moved to a new house. their new place looked small from the entrance as well. but once they took me turned into the living room and other rooms, their new place was a lot bigger than their old place. it was very spacious and they placed lots of new furniture there already. thanks!

MaMa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a new house

Post by One Door on Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:27 pm

Hello,
This is what I see in your dreams.
These dreams have to do with the spiritual aspect in your lives.
Our spirits are "housed" in our bodies. The old (house): before salvation. The new (house): rebirth.
Husband represents "authority". God is that authority. God is the One who does away with the old (life [house]) and gives us the new (life [house]).
The rooms represent the different areas in your spiritual life God has for you (but it is up to you to go into these areas (rooms). The furniture represents His provision for you in each area.

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Love's child on Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:52 pm

To add on to what One Door said the reason why the entrance seems really small but then when you go in it is spacious is because " narrow is the way that leads to Christ" But when you do walk in Christ, He has bountiful blessings for us.

So while the Christian walk may not look "Grand" from the entrance, once you are in Christ you receive the promises of God. But there is not short cut... u have to walk through the "small entrance" first. Broad is the way that leads to destruction but narrow is the way that leads to life.

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:52 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top