Stolen parts on my car

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stolen parts on my car

Post by musicalstars2001 on Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:49 pm

Please help, I think this is a warning dream for me:

I went to some building, not sure what it was for, and I went there to spend the night. I remember because I had brought stuff with me. But while I was roaming around I remember not feeling safe in the building and there were a few male figures here and there walking around. I also remember not feeling safe to leave my car in the parking lot.

The next morning I remember going to my car. The side door was taken off and there were other parts of the car missing. I also remember seeing the car in front of mine that was parked had smashed into my car. I also realized there was a price number on my car as if someone was trying to sell it.

I remember getting ready to call 911 to get this settled, but the car that had smashed into mine went and drove off. There was absolutely NO driver in it. I was not happy at all.

After I remember being worried about what I was going to tell my dad about it. Somewhere towards the end I remember having my friends dog with me and a cat in the car. I also remember that I hadn't had a chance to give them water/food but specifically I was hoping they'd be ok becuase I realized they hadn't had water all night. They were just fine in the morning.

Please help! Thanks!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top