voices from the past

View previous topic View next topic Go down

voices from the past

Post by dreamster on Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:33 am

i had this dream some years ago but it still lingers,i am on a dive boat getting ready to dive for sunken traesure,[i dont do diveing or boating] out in the bay not far from where i live.a beautiful day.i put gear on,then the time frame goes back 200 years,a sailing ship is in the harbour,across from that is native fortification on a hill this is about a mile from where i am on the water.suddenly the water turns blood red in the bay and begins to boil,i am a little afraid then a loud voice booms out from the fortification to me,saying,we're not going to let you get it![the treasure],.i get angry and i shout back ' imgonna get it wether you like it or not.i the jump into the water and as soon as my feet touch the water the dream stops like turning a light swich.all the best wiv that one.

Last edited by dreamster on Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: voices from the past

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:30 am

the bible compares treasure to understanding, Godly wisdom, insight, and knowledge. It also compares the kingdom of Heaven to treasure. (check out Colossians 2, Proverbs 2, Matt 13:44)
satan has tried to stop you from seeking God, but you are fighting back and refuse to let him win. Praise God! He has a treasure in store for you!
:clap:
just keep believing His promises!
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: voices from the past

Post by dreamster on Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:02 am

flower werthy of more

dreamster