Being in other people's home? What can that suggest or mean?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Being in other people's home? What can that suggest or mean?

Post by butterfly on Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:21 pm

I have had several dreams of being in other people's home like I live there but I don't understand why. These homes belong to people I know, I haven't visited those homes in a very long time and don't know why I would be dreaming about that and what the significance of that is. I am not particularly close with those people as well.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Being in other people's home? What can that suggest or mean?

Post by lola21st on Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:41 pm

butterfly wrote:I have had several dreams of being in other people's home like I live there but I don't understand why. These homes belong to people I know, I haven't visited those homes in a very long time and don't know why I would be dreaming about that and what the significance of that is. I am not particularly close with those people as well.

In these dreams are you observing or participating? If you're observing, God may be giving you revelation knowledge. If you're participating, there may be an issue of the past that these people tie to or some quality that they have that ties to the dream's meaning...

These are just thoughts...

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:55 am

I am always participating and normally the real owners of the house is not there so it is almost like their home becomes mine in a sense. Recently I dreamt that I was in another's person home with two of my relatives and a tornado came into the house and in order not to be blown away we needed to hold on to each other. So it's confusing because if it was my home I would think the dream is indicating a family situation, but it is not my home although me and my family are there.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:30 am

I am always participating and normally the real owners of the house is not there so it is almost like their home becomes mine in a sense. Recently I dreamt that I was in another's person home with two of my relatives and a tornado came into the house and in order not to be blown away we needed to hold on to each other. So it's confusing because if it was my home I would think the dream is indicating a family situation, but it is not my home although me and my family are there.

I understand...Just a thought...Could it be that the location of the home is a marker of some sort in your dreams?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:25 pm

Yes, I do believe the location is a marker. I found out that the family who lives in that home had a hectic time not too long after the dream so perhaps the tornado represents something hectic that they were going through at that time.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:08 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top