Clouds and Dragons

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Clouds and Dragons

Post by NeWine on Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:13 am

My adult son had this dream:
My son and I was driving up a mountain summit. He said it was like Everest, very steep, with heavy skies. In the passenger's seat was a pastor/prophet of a church (my daughter goes to) but we (son, husband or I) don't go there. My son said he was in the back seat, but bent forward between us watching the sky because he could see cloud formations shaped like dragons. He then saw what looked like those huge air filled jumping gym balloon things, that was shaped like a dragon falling down from the sky, bouncing way up, and then crashing back down again and my son was warning us to watch out because it would crush the car if it landed on us. We then drove down towards a lower elevation in the mountains where there was grass and blue sky. On the way there we had to drive around big silver speed bumps, my son was being a back seat driver, pointing out the bumps and holes along the way. He said the dream ended and then opened back up to a mountain valley where we changed drivers, and the pastor, then, became the driver. My son said he wasn't taking over, but it was time to change over.

That day my "daily" verse was Micah 4:1-2
In the last days the mountain of the LORD's temple will be established as chief among the mountains; it will be raised above the hills, and peoples will stream to it. Many nations will come and say, "Come, let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob. He will teach us his ways, so that we may walk in his paths." The law will go out from Zion, the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.

dee(newine) any one have thoughts on this?

Last edited by NeWine on Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:13 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : punctuation)

NeWine

View user profile http://newinepouring.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Clouds and Dragons

Post by Love's child on Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:43 pm

I believe that this dream is a prophetic dream. It is
showing you two different outcomes to
help you make the right decision. In the dream the car represents direction...
so it is showing you the direction you are headed in. I believe that your son
in the dream may be representative of the Son (Jesus), because He has insight
as to what was going on in the spirit realm and He was giving you direction. As
you probably know dragons represents satan or the plans of satan. So Jesus is
showing you the plans of satan that are on the horizon. Jesus was careful to
let you know what to do because He didn’t want the “dragon to fall on the car”…which
means he didn’t want the plans of the enemy to cross paths with the direction
you are headed. During this part of the dream you are in a place of tension which
is why a mountain was used because mountains are a rough place to travel.

The second half of the dream is when you are transitioning
out of a previous direction into a new place. At this point there is less
striving (going down hill…coasting). During this time the Lord is pointing out
pitfalls (holes) that can try to get in the way and silver speed bumps (which I
believe represent being purified by affliction through the working of patience).

The last phase of your dream is very significant the
mountain is now behind you (the rough travel is over) and you are at a valley (where
living water flows). At this point the pastor is now driving the car. I ask
that you pray about this, but I believe the dream could be leading you to the
direction of a different pastor. The fact that the Lord says the pastor isn’t taking
over, but that it was time to change over makes me think that you could be
hesitant to go to another pastor but he is leading you to make a change. It appears to be that the Lord is saying that
peace is found when you switch to this new direction. I believe the pastor was
sitting to the right of you in the dream because he represents “the right decision”. (if it isn't the literal pastor, then the pastor definitely represent a new direction)

One thing that is for
certain about this dream is that God is trying to deter you from the plans of
the enemy (the dragons falling in your path) and guide you in a direction where
safety and rest is found.

So listen attentive to the voice of God... He wants to get you past the rough mountain to the valley : )
Wonderful!

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

thank you

Post by NeWine on Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:36 pm

Thank you very much, I actually think the fact that I was repeating my son's dream for inturpetation switched the dynamics around a little bit, as to who this would be for. It fits my son's circumstances exactly, new direction, change, rough road, silver refinement, patience ...etc.. He had a bad day today and I was actually able to minister your word to him, and it brought a lot of comfort, so thank you very much. God bless you for answering my post it was very helpful. In Christ -dee(newine)

NeWine

View user profile http://newinepouring.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Love's child on Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:23 pm

Yeas I forgot you said that the dream was your sons and not your dream... so thanks for passing the message along from his point of view.
I'm so glad it ministered to him

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:13 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top