apple harvest

View previous topic View next topic Go down

apple harvest

Post by dreamster on Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:41 pm

i had this dream this morning ,i was on a farm in a apple orchard and the apples were ready for harvest the next day,they were red deliscous viariety,i was busy checking their suger levels which were good.it was a bumper crop.

Last edited by dreamster on Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: apple harvest

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:59 pm

i believe this dream is a confirmation of the last and that God is about to bring forth a bumper crop of fruit in your life.

Galations 5:22 says "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. 24Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the sinful nature with its passions and desires"
you have good things to look forward to. the sugar levels being good means that you may test to see if the "fruit" God gives you is good and it will be. red sometimes represents annointing and power.
please pray on what i've said.
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:13 pm

yes the 2 dreams were only 2 days apart ,abit like gideons fleeces, a year ago in church i heard the Lord say to me my winter of discontent was over,heres hopeing,.bless ya'll.

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:47 pm

Apples are a good thing. I would have to agree with Daph on this one: fruit of the spirit. "An apple a day keeps the doctor away" and apples given to gifts to teachers signify the "core of all learning" and healthy lifestyle. I wonder if God is doing that for you: bringing happiness, joy, and contentment your way through his word (the foundation of everything holy)? please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:12 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top