Car wash without my car

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Car wash without my car

Post by aliveforjesus on Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:47 am

Hi! After I recently asked the Lord to give me dreams of Him, I have had a couple in a row. This is another dream...I am at the entrance to a car wash, outside of my car, just standing at the entrance..With me are a few other women, however, I could not tell you right now if I knew them or not..The hot steam and spray from the car wash is keeping me warm and I like it..The interior of the car wash appears to be dark in color, from a lack of lighting or perhaps this is a dream from the enemy...Anyway, another woman approaches the group and I think to myself that I should back up so she can place herself in the area where I am standing, so she can get warmed up. (It is very cold outside)..But, I do not move and recall thinking that I liked the warmth of the heat..Any insight?

Thank you so much!

aliveforjesus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Car wash without my car

Post by lola21st on Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:37 am

Hi aliveforJesus -

Just thoughts...

Is there something that you should be doing that you're not doing? Perhaps to the point where you now using something outside it's original purpose and have grown comfortable in doing so?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aliveforjesus on Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:58 pm

Lola- I am not sure what you are asking when you ask "perhaps to the point where you are now using something outside its original purpose"...but, I do know that there are a couple of things that come to my mind initially with your first question..I know the Lord wants me to seek Him in my heart more frequently via soaking...I do this as much as I can but I am limited because of my care of three children. The second thing that comes to mind is that I know I am hard on my husband for his faults...He is very forgetful and looses things frequently and I tell him this, that I am frustrated with his inability to remember things...Being part Italian, and being my mother's daughter, the hardest thing I have tried in my flesh is to keep my mouth shut when I feel slighted, unappreciated, or taken advantage of...I know I can speak truth in love, but I know I don't do that..I can be caustic and cruel with my delivery...Trust me- our family reuinions are brutal...Does this help at all? Thank you Lola!

aliveforjesus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:10 pm

Yes, that does! I grew up in an Italian neighborhood and have seen those dynamics when visiting at friends' family gatherings so I know where you're coming from!

What I meant was what struck me in your dream is that you're at a car wash but you're not getting the car washed. You've found a comfortable spot where the car wash is keeping you warm to the point that you don't want to share the spot with another person who's cold but you're still not washing the car...so you're using the car wash to keep warm but you're not using it for its intended purpose....

One thing that has since come to me...is there something that you should go through (e.g., counseling) that you don't want to do because it may take you through some dark areas that make you uncomfortable? Please pray about this to see if it aligns with your spirit, if not then please disregard, ok?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aliveforjesus on Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:17 pm

Thank you Lola! Thanks for the suggestion, and I have (in the past) been through years of counseling for deep rooted issues, which it helped, so I think this dream is pointing to something else..The "else" is what I need determined..Do you think this can somehow be talking to me about my marriage? Do you see anything here that may show that? I am not sure what else it could be...!! Thank you!

aliveforjesus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:28 pm

No worries!

If anything else comes to me I will let you know. Other members may have some thoughts or interpretations so let's see what is presented. In the meantime, I pray that you receive the full interpretation...

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aliveforjesus on Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:12 pm

Thank you Lola and thank you for your prayers!!

aliveforjesus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:44 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top