WHAT HAPPENS WHEN A CHRISTIAN SPILLS COFFEE ON WHITE CARPET?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN A CHRISTIAN SPILLS COFFEE ON WHITE CARPET?

Post by Linda Irish on Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:22 am

Ok so its 7 in the morning and I can smell the coffee brewing…mmmm. Usually Peter my husband will bring me in a cup and set it by the side of the bed, but on this day, he laid back down for a few minutes….the smell was divine…mmmm.. I had been laying in bed thinking about God stuff going on in my life and thinking about the God stuff going on in this world…it was so great, a cozy bed, an hour before I had to get up and a good rich cup of fresh brewed coffee to go with it….So I popped up out of bed and headed for the kitchen for my coffee.

When I got back to my bedside however the whole thing changed as I hadn’t turned on my bedside light yet…I thought that I could see ok but as I set the coffee down there was crash as it spilled all over my marble table and banged its way down the side ot the table in between the bed, and table and onto the white carpet and books and papers piled on the floor….

My husband woke up with loud words coming from his mouth, that we won’t discuss right now…but as I rushed to get the towel, cold water and soap….I remembered what to do…”Remember, Peter, what we are going to do every time that the enemy tries to mess with us?…..we pray earnestly for three more people that we might not otherwise have prayed for, we pray for their salvation.

So as I was scrubbing, together my husband and I prayed earnestly together for three more people to be born again into the Kingdom…

I should spill my coffee every morning. Amen

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WHAT HAPPENS WHEN A CHRISTIAN SPILLS COFFEE ON WHITE CARPET?

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:39 pm

Oh I like that a lot. I will have to apply that to my daily walk. Very nice!

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top