Snails in sacks !!! Translation PLEASEEE !!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Snails in sacks !!! Translation PLEASEEE !!!

Post by king Rex on Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:16 am

My wife dreamt she was standing near a sack full of snails and it seems the sack couldn't contain them so the rest has been put in a bucket and then appears a friend who shouted in excitement " where did you get all these snails from" and she replied in her dream mind "it may come from my auntie".

In her prior dream she seem to be on a road with lots of people going either way and across the road she saw her mother who IRL (has passed on more than 20 years ago) smiling at her and my wife smiles back but they seem to be going different directions ...

king Rex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Snails in sacks !!! Translation PLEASEEE !!!

Post by king Rex on Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:56 pm

Please anybody out there spirit filled translator.

king Rex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:54 pm

hmmm im wondering if thers a family thing goin on here,,um it kood be a burden being pessed on 2 ur wife frm auntie,,is ther any lethergy/tiredness/slowness apparent?? like goin at a ''snails pace''??drm2 we r surrounded by tha cloud of witnesses,,maybe heaven peeked thru 4 a moment?? D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by musicalstars2001 on Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:42 am

just a thought. passing in opposite directions-did your wife and her mom not agree on some things in life? maybe spiritually or just in general?

musicalstars2001

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by king Rex on Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:34 pm

Thank you all but please do help me in prayer to bind and destroy any strongholds and unleash the POWER of GOD into every situation of our lives.

king Rex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:02 am

I prayed for you friend. I Pray also that God will reveal in His perfect timing the purpose of your dream. Is there unfinished business in the family? that is what keeps coming to me....I do not have a divine revelation of your dream but will continue to pray that you will know soon, and I hope you will post it when you do know. god Bless you.

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:08 am

King Rex -

Does your wife or her family have any ailments/health issues? The reason I ask is because snails are sometimes associated with sickness. The only Biblical reference that I could find doesn't position them in a positive light:

Psalm 58:8
Let them be like a snail which melts away as it goes,Like a stillborn child of a woman, that they may not see the sun.

I'm standing in agreement with you.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:54 am

Through the power of God that lives within us...the Holy Spirit we bind any and all principalities and powers that come against the divine will of the Father of us...Father we pray that you fill that place with your angels and light and truth. We pray for all hidden things to be brought to the surface...to the light Father. We pray for all that is not of your light to be revealed and taken out. We pray for clean and white Father...We pray for the fire to burn out the stubble Lord...for every room to be clean and pure and every door slammed and shut to keep the enemy out and far away. all the doors and windows with the blood of jesus for protectoin. reveal Father....Your divine instructions and mission in this life...Again...Father give hinds feet for High places in Jesus name. We so love you Father.

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:57 am

I do not know If this is intended for you or not...but the thought obsessive compulsive disorder just landed on me ....Your family is in my prayers.

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:39 pm

I dont believe it is the voice of caution that is the dictator of this dream....Blessing are. The Lord works in mysterious way's. To distinguish or to consider carefully will bring perfection in to view. In the great book of Luke 6:38~Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bossom. For with the same measure that ye mete (use) withal it shall be measured to you again. Withal is an expression meaning ''with that''. I see a sack full of blessings being dispursed slowly over a period of time, pressed down and running over due to a significant amount of prayer through ''antipation/standing/waiting'' which will come from all four directions, north, south, east and west that she will not be able to contain them. Her postion is not misfortune, it is merly good old fashion (Auntie) prayer in times past (20 yrs.) brought forth from her inner (bossom) being that makes one smile in there going's and comming's to and throw, Amen. Hear the ''excitement'', just what is she going to do ''with that''?????? Live it up, with a smile. The Lord does work in mysterious way's....even if it is a bag full of snails.

, Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by king Rex on Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:23 am

Hello Halo,

Thank you and GOD bless you because you were right on point, the LORD revealed unto my wife that she should just Pray and all her heart desires will be met and the LORD is doing it.

king Rex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:29 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top