Dream of Baby With Teeth

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream of Baby With Teeth

Post by wakenia on Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:24 pm

I recently dreamed I gave birth to a baby and the baby I ended up holding after it was born had a mouth full of teeth. The baby was no longer a newborn but about 8 months to a year old.

wakenia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream of Baby With Teeth

Post by Cholette on Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:46 pm

This is just a thought wakenia and not an interpretation, but babies "usually" mean a ministry. Could it be that this ministry is going to mature quickly? One minute it's a new born with teeth and the next moment it's 8 months old. I'm thinking that the number 8 would mean something as well.

Please continue to pray...

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:00 pm

Usually with babies their age is a time marker...is there anything/anyone you became involved in/with 8-12 months ago?

I agree that it may mean that the "baby" matures/grows quickly...faster than you'd expect for it's "age"...

Last edited by lola21st on Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding text)

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wakenia on Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:44 pm

Thanks, this is what I thought the baby meant in the dream. Also, in the dream the guy that I dated in high school was putting pressure on my stomach before I gave birth to the baby telling me I had to give birth and I haven't seen him since high school so I was really unsure of his significance to the dream.

wakenia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wakenia on Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:45 pm

I do sing and I know that ministering in song is definitely ministry for me. I recently completed a song back at the beginning of the year. Again, thanks.

wakenia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:07 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top