trying to cancel ymca membership/snakes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

trying to cancel ymca membership/snakes

Post by newleaf on Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:52 pm

A wacky dream. I was trying to cancel my YMCA membership in another town's YMCA where I saw a poster/picture of an old boyfriend and his daughter, then I am running from yellow corn snakes falling from weeping willow trees, I lock a rat snake up in a bathroom, it escapes and I lock it up again. I am bit on the ankle by a snake but keep running.

IN RL -I have to cancel my YMCA membership asap.

newleaf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: trying to cancel ymca membership/snakes

Post by Love's child on Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:01 am

I ask that you pray and ask the Lord how to address the issues that I believe this dream is revealing.

Without a shadow of a doubt I believe this dream is about an unresolved issue. I’m going to walk you through why I believe it to be the case. I personally believe the YMCA was used to represent men (Young Men Christian Association… I believe is what YMCA stands for in real life). The man that it represents in this case is an old boyfriend of yours. In your dream you are at a YMCA in another town which symbolizes you trying to move on, but then you end up seeing a picture of your old boyfriend there (you still weren’t over it) and when you see that picture you try to cancel your membership there (trying to forget it).

The next phase of your dream shows you running from yellow corn snakes falling from weeping willow trees. The weeping willow tree represents a broken heart, a place of sadness (hence the word weeping) and the fruit falling from that tree is yellow corn snakes. Those yellow corn snakes represents snakes that are eating your harvest (corn represents your harvest). The reason why you are running is because you are trying to run from the brokenness of your past, but the fruit from the broken heart keeps coming after you.

The next phase shows you running to the bathroom. I believe that this part of your dream is really key. The bathroom represents a place of cleansing… a place of removing toxins and rats feed off of dead things (garbage) which is why a rat snake was used in your dream. It appears that you have tried
to cleanse yourself from the past but then you end up holding in those emotions and locking them up on the inside (which is why u kept locking the rat up on the inside). You are bit on the ankle by the snake but you keep running. The fact that you were bit on your ankle says a lot because if you ankle was hurt
it prevents you from being able to walk right. In the dream instead of dealing with the bite you just continue running. I believe this could be saying that this is happening in real life. The past is preventing you from flourishing the way you should, but instead of stopping to deal with it you just continue running
trying to forget it.

I suggest that you pray regarding what I said and ask the Lord if it is true. I also suggest that you go to the Lord concerning a possible soul tie with a past relationship and any unresolved issues that may
still be festering. Maybe even have a sister at your church pray with you and make sure that you don’t bare any unforgiveness.

Here is a link to some videos that are awesome that may help:
Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8g1By-89iIw
Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7hvD8RHhl4
Part 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16hw71XlMR8
Part 4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gX8P2sbc-Ig

May God bless you and cause His face to shine upon you!

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Love's child on Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:03 am

If "old boyfriend" isn't literally an old boyfriend then it is something old from the past... however just from reading your dream it seems like an old boyfriend.

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by newleaf on Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:26 pm

thank you I do see some of the same problems from the past--now occurring with my husband you are trying to run from the brokenness of your past, but the fruit from the broken heart keeps coming after you.
i have asked him to go to counseling he wont go. i am hoping to go myself though.
The past is preventing you from flourishing the way you should, but instead of stopping to deal with it you just continue running
trying to forget it.

newleaf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:40 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top