shoes, ex, and airplane

View previous topic View next topic Go down

shoes, ex, and airplane

Post by motheroffour on Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:00 pm

Any thoughts:

Last night in my dream I was visiting a dear friend who is pregnant, she, another friend and I were all sitting around talking and the other friend who isn't pregnant states 'he is coming back sooner than you think' I ask 'who' and she replied "JB" and I turned around only to see JB standing there. He reaches out for my hand and kisses it. Then he and I are on an airplane and we are delivering shoes to different locations, almost like it was a shoe mission! We would land the plane and women would come aboard get the shoes they wanted then leave. At the end of the dream I look over didn't see him but heard him tell me "I love you" then I woke up. Insight on this dream JB is my ex husband.

motheroffour

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: shoes, ex, and airplane

Post by One Door on Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:37 am

Hello,
This is what I see in your dream.
Your friend is talking about Jesus when she says, "he is coming back sooner than you think". Jesus is coming back sooner than the church believes.
In many dreams God uses other people to symbolize HIM. HE does so by taking a certain characteristic of that person that resembles HIM in some way also. It is the initials they have in common in this dream.
Your ex-husband is well known by his initials JB and Jesus is well known by the initials JC. In this dream, your ex-husband symbolizes Jesus Christ.
Airplane represents a ministry.
Not long after I took on a personal relationship with God, I received a visit from the Lord. In this visit, one of the things He said to me was, "There is only one thing important in this world: that you be prepared to leave it."
The only way a person can be prepared to leave this world is by receiving salvation through Jesus Christ.
Shoes here represent "being prepared".
The dream shows you taking the gospel of Jesus Christ to people and the people who are receiving the shoes (salvation) are being saved and through salvation they are being prepared for what is to come.
Great dream!

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffour on Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:43 am

Wow that is awesome, thank you so much for that insight. I never thought about it like that but here lately I have a desire to travel more and more and to reach more souls.

Thanks and God bless

motheroffour

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:39 am

You know when I think of shoes I think of our walk with God....I think of the path we take. The delivering of shoes to others is showing them the path to take to the Lord. The plane represents a ministry to me and I like One Door agree that the friend coming sooner than you think is Jesus. So overall I think you are seeing an urgency to show people the gospel and help them find the Lord. He is coming quickly. I pray this is of help to you.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:30 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top